How to troll people on the Xbox One

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
This video has language (f-bombs and s words) so I am not going to embed it. Still it is too funny not to share.

http://digg.com/video/now-this-is-how-y ... n-xbox-one" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
blacksinow
Trolling an x-bone owner is kind've like kicking a wounded puppy. They are already inferior to you, so why would you want to bother hurting them?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
It's soooo funny
blacksinow
Well, call of duty is supposed to be more popular on the x-box systems then the sony systems. So... yeah!
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
blacksinow wrote:Trolling an x-bone owner is kind've like kicking a wounded puppy. They are already inferior to you, so why would you want to bother hurting them?
It feels so good to be top dawg
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Sstavix
CCGR addict
That video is too funny. :)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
At first I didn't get it. Now I get it. I gotta try that. 8)
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Minecrafty
Noob
Noob
Well I think my favorite is the commercial I saw with two guys sitting on the couch about to beat a video game without saving at all. That's when the playstation man walks in a as soon as they pause says: Xbox Off!
So (insert meaning of life and REALLY important stuffs here) and that's what I'm all about!

Life is about the Journey!
Emwok
CCGR addict
Lol!
Spoiler:

ttemplar
What a strange username. That would be like seeing someone here named CCG Logout...

-ttemplar logged out
James 2:17-18
17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
If the site was voice controlled it would be annoying
Emwok
CCGR addict
That reminds me of some trouble I had with my iPod touch once. One day I was bored, so I was twiddling around with the system settings and I found the voice-over option which reads everything you tap and then makes you tap it again and then it reads it again unless you double tap. I got really annoyed with it about 10 seconds after I pressed the "Home" button and had scrolled 2 screens over. Well, when I finally decided to turn it off, I had no idea how to make it go any faster and I didn't think I'd be able to fix it because I couldn't tap fast enough to run the apps. I sat there for 15-20 minutes trying to fix it and eventually (after much frustration and trying not to throw it on the ground as hard as I could) I did. I don't think I'll ever do that again.
Spoiler: