Gmod "CCGR" TTT Server

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Celuan
Are you human?: Yes!
I was wondering if someone on "CCGR" wanted to set up a Trouble in Terrorist Town server. Trouble in Terrorist Town is a game mode for Gmod, a game on steam that is sandboxish running on a HL2 engine that's on Steam. In TTT there three different classes, "Innocent", Traitor, and Detective. The "Innocent's" goal is survival while the Traitor (with purchasable special equipment) has to eliminate the "Innocents" and Detectives. The Detectives goal is to use equipment and tests and reasoning to find out who's the traitor before the Traitors achieve their goal.

Several warnings I might mention is 1. Your playing as a Terrorist (or a Traitor) 2. Karma is a type of point system in the game to see how you do which if turnaffable. 3. There's a Jihad bomb that's usable where in the description it says "sacrifice your life to Allah" but is turnaffable as well. 4. Accousiounally when you die the S word is used which might be karma dependent. 5. There likely to be mild gore which includes after being shot blood splatters are splattered around where your were shot.

This is usually a really comical game with tons of laughs but, id suggest if a server is made keep it below 10. game rules because if you make it with to many rules it complicates the game and isn't as fun. Maybe?
KIRBY DANCE!!!
(<-_-<) (^-_-^) (>-_->)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
With the swearing I don't feel right hosting it, plus I need to go easy on bandwidth as I'm already hosting a TF2 and MineCraft server. If someone else want to pick up the torch on this one, feel free. If so I'll gladly list it on ChristianGameServers.com
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
If I ever learn basic contraptions on gmod I could find out how to make a server then i could make it private so only people with the password (CCGR People) so there can't be swearing and we can have a nice time. If somebody else gets to this first I would be glad to help.
I literally do nothing
Celuan
Thanks for the support Micah, if someone gets it up an age limit is advised and yes there is a password lock. I don't know much on how to do that but I do know that it runs on the HL2 engine developed by Valve, and with mods from Counter Strike: Source also developed by Valve on Steam. Do you know your own computer's IP so you could give the address to make it public if you do set it up. Maybe?
KIRBY DANCE!!!
(<-_-<) (^-_-^) (>-_->)
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
once again im confused. I don't even know how to run a mod on minecraft.
I literally do nothing
Celuan
Got a 4p gmod server up and running. Maybe?
KIRBY DANCE!!!
(<-_-<) (^-_-^) (>-_->)
Kwan
If you guys get a TTT match running, I'd be up to play. I was really excited to play it once I got Garry's Mod, but I just couldn't enjoy it on public servers. Prop hunt would also be fun.
Emwok
CCGR addict
I got Garry's Mod for Christmas (thx poster983 :) ). I'd love to play whenever we have a game of TTT.
Spoiler: