Sonic Gmod Series (Help Wanted) Maybe?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Celuan
Are you human?: Yes!
Hey, I want to make a Sonic the Hedgehog fan made Garry's mod or Gmod video series. The series might consist of

-Sonic Adventure 0 Through Space and Time
(Heroes Story, Venturer Story, Chaotix Story, Gunner Story, and Final story)

-Sonic Adventure 3 Moon Crisis
(Heroes Story, Gunner Story)

-Sonic Adventure 4 Haunted
(Heroes Story, Rose Story, Chaotix Story, Dark Story)

-Sonic Emerald Origons
(Heroes Story, Dark Story, Chaotix Story, Babylon Story, Guardian Story, Rose Story, Venturer Story, Dimension Story, Gunner Story (Minor), Villian Story (Minor), Final Story)

The video recording system is based on stop motion with some recording moments for some special effects not to technical to take a LONG time but not to cheap. There might also be voice overs, sound effects, and music edited in. But with this project id like someone who knows what their doing to help me with it so I can get it done in a faster more effiecent high quality manner and fight off boredom.

Preffered Requirments (I spelled it wrong, deal with it)

-In teen years or REALLY knows what their doing
-Is a Sonic fan
-Willing to accept criticism as well as give criticism without it being softened up or bogged down
-Has time on there hands
-Has Gmod
-Knows how to use Gmod
-Doesn't lie that they know how to use Gmod
-Can keep a not inpropriate manner while recording
-Is not a goof off who pranks every minute or too (jokes are accepted within a reasonable limit)
-Does not use the phrase "beast"

Maybe?
KIRBY DANCE!!!
(<-_-<) (^-_-^) (>-_->)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Believe it or not, I was actually thinking about making a Sonic Adventure 3 fan-game. But I need a bit more experience before I start doing that....... :lol:
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Celuan
Maybe we could put something toghether, Im not sure I have what it takes to make an SA engine or reuse one but I think I would do great in writing and story planning as well as mapping. Ive got a general story going on that fills in some Sonic fan questions and the ending finish the series (as of Sonic and the Black Knight) and it brings in some older characters such as (Mighty, Ray, Fang(or Nack) Bark, and Bean. Maybe?
KIRBY DANCE!!!
(<-_-<) (^-_-^) (>-_->)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
So what is the story you had in mind?
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Celuan
(Sonic Adventure 0) Its been a year since the events of Sonic 3 & Knuckles, a festival is planned on "Angel Island". Sonic and Tails head there where they meet Knuckles. Robotnik has invented a new stealth chip that allows his creations to holopraphically look like the animal the badnik was based on. This also works on Metal Sonic... Robtnik crashes the festival and sends out Iron Sonic (The one in the capsule in SADX). Sonic defeats it and Robotnik storms off towards Red Mountain. Knuckles leaves to check on the Master Emerald. And tails brings Sonic too his laboratory where he explains he was working on a robot named "Alpha". It isn't complete yet Tails bring it along anyway. Later when they reach Ice Cap an avalanche starts (again) by a rookie Mercenary named Bean. As Sonic rushes down the hill he runs into another mercenary named Bark on a board and a downhill battle breaks out until they reach the edge of the island. Bark jumps with Bean on his heels onto Fang's hover bike when Tails swoops in with the Tornado and Sonic enters and the battle continues until it comes to a crash landing at Mobius capital. Bean and Bark split and Sonic and Tails interrogate the half unconscious Fang, the leader of Team Gunner, a long time rival of the Chaotix. They don't get much out of him accept that his boss has invented something that could take over Mobius over night and leaves a brief hint to check the abandon Chemical Plant/Scrap Brain (Robotnik's old laboratory before he was outcast from Mobius society) Team Heroes runs into the Chaotix there and they aid him in searching the facility. They discover some old prototypes where Tails recognizes some of the markings and asks Sonic to go to the master emerald shrine to see if they match up. This doesn't end well when Mighty, Knuckles, and Ray arrive and it becomes and clash (again). After some explanation Mighty says they were investigating some Temples on the mainland and saw some of Robtnik's mechs activity there. The Tornado heads off again to find Robtnik's ariships swarming the island and are shot down into the sea with a crashing battleship. They barely escape when Sonic realizes the invasion has already begun. It becomes a desperate rush towards the citidal where Mobius guards and badnik alike are fireing at Sonic, Tails, and "Alpha" because of Metal Sonic's copy chip. Sonic eventually makes It to the highway where he is ambushed by Metal Sonic (again). At the end Sonic makes it into the citadel which has been taken over by Robotnik. After making it through the final boss of the Heroes story or "Seciurrent". At the end of the battle Robtnik flees to his base. The end to the Hero Story, I might get up the Chaotix, Gunner, and Venturer story, and final story. This story is open for editing especially after the chemical investigation part. Maybe?
KIRBY DANCE!!!
(<-_-<) (^-_-^) (>-_->)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
It's good. I like that you're bringing back classic Sonic characters. But I still personally believe that an SA3 fan game would really blow the roof off. Maybe we could put Fang and Bean in it, but we should (if we end up doing so) probably should stick to the traditional Sonic Adventure formula. The first game had to do with Chaos, the water monster. The next one had to do with Shadow, his dark past, and the Biolizard. I think we should come up with something like that, but with something new. Maybe your story idea could come into play in that aspect.

Unfortunately, I'm still learning coding in my game design classes. We are starting out in Flash. Hopefully, we will hurry up and get to the 3D.

― Criss Jami
Celuan
Oh this will kind of mold the events of S3&K and SADX. Ill give you my big idea for the series here right after this: if you leave Bark out -_- don't... trust me...: Many years ago there was an emerald, but this emerald was different from other emeralds, it had the ability of thought and the power to grant certain whishes. Many came to the emerald and asked for many things. But once there was a small boy who's country was suffering. When the emerald inquired what wish he wanted granted, the boy thought for awhile, a long while, and then he said, "id like the animals of my country to walk on two legs and talk and help us with are many labors.". The emerald did not directly grant the boys request, instead the emerald divded some of its power into 7 other emeralds. These emeralds had the power to grant such a wish. The boy left and his country prospered, but over time others grew jealous of the power that that country had and tried to steal the emeralds. The emerald decided to place a guardian for each emerald. They were named Chaos of Havoc, Iblis of Destruction, Gaia of Shadow, Alfalway of Anger, Quden of Deceit(Shadow Land Queen), Poinfease of Poison (New), and Ghomb of Fright (King Boo Bomb). The emeralds were undisturbed for a long while, but the guardians eventually used the emeralds powers for themselves, starting with Gaia. One by one they fell until only Chaos remained. It came down to a long battle but Chaos was losing. The master emerald then teleported itself and the guardians to different dimensions and sealed them. Iblis into the hands of Solarian royalty. Gaia into the earth with a giant weapon to stop him from breaking out and reapeating the sequence. Alfalway into a lamp. Quden into a book. Poinfease into the staff of an echidna warrior. And Ghomb into a pyramid. The emerald teleported the talking animals, itself, and Chaos into a pocket dimension. The rivaling echidna warriors and several other creatures into a dark void like dimension later. The master emerald from then on stopped granting wishes, and was comforted by small creatures called Chao... maybe?
Last edited by Celuan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KIRBY DANCE!!!
(<-_-<) (^-_-^) (>-_->)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
...................LOVE IT. PLEASE LET'S CALL IT SONIC ADVENTURE 3. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Also, the Underworld thing I'm not really sure of. The World of Darkness, maybe. And if we're going along those lines, then let's make a cutscene where we flashback the previous games (that you are so obviously mentioning 8) ).

One more thing......it's King Boom Boo.

― Criss Jami
Celuan
Alright why im calling this SA0 is do to timeline I plan on having it in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUrZRfTm6ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

STH-STH2-STH3&K-SCD-SC-STT-SA0-SADX-SA2B-SA3-SH-STH@-SAdvance1,2,3-SR-SA4-SRiders-S06-SRA-SRZG-SATSR-SC:TDB-SU-SATBK-Finale

And for the final ending im thinking of Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Chaos, and Shade enter the black hole emerald rift by Espio's power to hold it at bay. Where there will be stage 1 where its a chaotic world full of lighting and destruction and is super intense. Stage 2 being very strange large castle with lots of things that mess with perspective and different things like that without a single enemy and is very quiet. Then there might be a boss fight where there is Nega Metal Sonic infected with Black Doom's eye in his chest cannon and he tries all he has to defeat Sonic with an end trick chest blast. In the end fails and where Mephiles, the one who gathered the guardians to form this, previous shard of Dark Gaia released before the weapon could come and defeat him, destroys Metal Sonic. Metal Sonic's last line "Oh...So... I... ... ... was... ... the... fake..." Mephiles then steels some of Chaos's power when Shade tries to stop him, perishes. By that time the black hole starts to close in on itself and its seems they lost Jet, Wave, and Storm pick them up where it becomes stage 3 a rush to escape the black hole before it closes. After escaping they fly back to the ARK to see whats happening and Mephiles uses the power of the guardians to bring him to his super form. Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Mighty, Jet, Blaze, and Chaos use the emeralds power to transform and become Super Sonic, Ultra Shadow, Pychic Silver, Mega Mighty, Light Spine Jet, Burning Blaze, and Chaos Dragon. Each character will have a phase and at the end its a full out attack, Espio freezes Mephiles, Tails Fires the Ark's cannon, Chaos releases his blast, Blaze fires a tornade of flame, Jet uses his gravitational abilities to gain momentum of the attacks, Mighty curls up all the asteroids near by and lauches them, Silver uses his pycho blast, Shadow enables chaos blast, and Sonic gaining strength from all the attacks, in one second lauches and excels the speed of sound and becomes Hyper sonic and ends Mephiles. The emeralds then all shatter, and the master emerald reabsorbs the power it gave away. At the cost of many. Maybe?
KIRBY DANCE!!!
(<-_-<) (^-_-^) (>-_->)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
But there is no Sonic Adventure 3 in the timeline.....is there?

.....Well, in any case I like the idea. But I do have a couple of suggestions:

1. I understand why you would call it SA0 (though I'm not sure about the timeline thing). But the thing is with me that if you plan on making this gmod for people (and I'm sure you have that in mind), I think as developers we have to give what Sonic fans have been waiting for.

2. It's up to you. But......well, can we put the Roman numeral for three in the back somewhere? I know you're calling SA0, but I think it would look cooler if it was titled "Sonic Adventure Zero" with some cool looking font. The Roman numeral for 3 would hang in the back with a bit of transparency to give it the sense that this would be the third Sonic Adventure game.

3. I actually found some music by Crush 40 that we could use. They're actually the people who makes most of the music for Sonic games now. You hear them a lot more than you think. I was thinking of doing an SA3 fan-game, as I said before. I figured we could use the music here since I heard them before I saw these before I found this thread. Believe it or not, I don't think it was by accident that you posted this thread.......... 8)

This could be the theme song for the game:

This could be the new theme for Sonic. Now, I know what you might be thinking. Couldn't this song be the theme for the whole game? Listen to the lyrics and you'll see why it's more suited specifically for Sonic:

Now this one, I thought about that truck sequence. You know, the truck from the first level of SA2? I pictured a funny little scene where the truck driver wants revenge on Sonic. So you do the same thing you did in Generations and in SA2. But this time, not only does he have buzz saws, but he also has missiles, turrets....he's just flat-out trying to run over and kill you......XD

Anyway, here is the music. Also, this song is from when Crush 40 went by the band name "Sons of Angels". We might need to extend it, though...... :think:

Once again, I like where you're going with this. I really like the idea. I'm not sure I completely understand the whole concept (because I have not really played all the Sonic games.....and also because I have ADHD and I zoom through everything), but it seems interesting. In actuality, I was thinking that if I was to make an SA3 fan-game then it would have to have the same formula as as the first two SA games. The idea seems to have the formula that the first two SA games. I can see it.

One more thing. PM me this stuff next time. We don't wanna invade the forums. But that's up to you, I guess.

― Criss Jami