So what system will you get?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Wii U, I'm thinking. I love me some Ninty games. And I like the iPad controller.

I can almost say with absolute certainty that I will not be getting an Xbox One. The PS4 would be my pick between those two. M$ lost me with "internet is always required".

I think, though, I will purchase a PS3 before I even consider getting a PS4. Honestly, when the 4 comes out and the PS3 gets its first major price drop, I can easily see purchasing one. It's the same process I did with the 360 and OG box. XD
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
I decided that I'm gonna pre-order a PS4.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
sweet!
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Yep. Now here comes the tricky part.......saving my money and hoping I have enough. Did Sony say that PS+ members get free games off the get go when they subscribe? I think they did, but I'm not sure....
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
yes they do
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
ccgr wrote:yes they do
I meant in terms of the PS4. I am a PS+ subscriber already, but I want to conserve money if possible.

― Criss Jami