Game collection thread. Warning: Lots of bragging.

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
I was originally going to post this in Chozon's Ask Me thread, but then it got big and I felt it deserved its own thread. Would love to see everyone's collection!

Here's my collection. Didn't clean or anything like that. You can tell which is my favourite system from looking at the amount of games I own for it. My camera is a piece of trash (Vita camera looooooooool), but I'll list you most of the games so you wouldn't be confused.

My collection from far. Doesn't look THAT big. Nice little Christmas ornament, and Luigi and Wario are greeting ya.

My PS3 games. Bad photo, but here's the list of each game in order:

*WARNING* Lots of opinions! Most of them are probably unpopular.

Fight Night Round 4 (I love boxing games)
Lego Rockband (I actually dislike this games setlist. Got it as an extra from someone)
Heavy Rain (I <3 this game)
Two copies of LittleBigPlanet, one is GOTY (I loved playing it so much, the GOTY was for my brother)
Socom Confrontation (I HATE THIS GAME!!!! Used to be a huge Socom 2 fan back in High School)
Warhawk (Super fun online, used to have a pretty big fanbase but most of them moved to Starhawk)
Final Fantasy XIII (I hate this game. Bought it at release. Regretted it)
WWE All Stars (Great game even if you're not a wrestling fan. Super fun)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (I love this game and prefer it over Battlefield 3)
NFS: Shift (I enjoy this game, but I haven't played it much)
Condemned 2: Bloodshot (I don't even remember why I bought this. Never played it.)
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (My favourite Ratchet besides Up Your Arsenal)
Uncharted 3 (First review for this site. I <3 this game a lot, but I prefer Uncharted 2 the most)
Grand Theft Auto IV (It's iite, I had it on the 360 and was close to beating it before it redringed and I raged and sold my 360 after they sent me a brand new one. Never really got into it again after getting it for the triple)
Uncharted 2 (My favourite Uncharted game. I prefer it over the others)
Battlefield: Bad Company (It's bad, but I enjoyed the online)
Socom Confrontation again (Bro's copy)
Metal Gear Solid 4 (System seller for me. Main reason why I even got a PS3. I love this game)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Last COD I bought and I got bored of it really quickly)
Battlefield 3 (Buyers remorse for sure)
Rock Band 2 (My fav. Rock Band game)
White Knight Chronicles (Another game that I didn't really enjoy, but the online was fantastic!)
Disgaea 3 (Haven't even put it in my PS3 yet... I know that the moment I will, I'll be hooked)
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania (I hate this game, don't even know why I bought it.)
UFC Undisputed 3 (Wanted to get into MMA, enjoyed the game, but I kinda lost interest in MMA eventually)
Prince of Persia (I actually really, really liked this game. Though, I've never really played the other PoP games)
Call of Duty 4 (The best for sure. The only one I actually played a crapload of, and I still defend to this day as a great game. Though, I hated Call of Duty a lot after this one.)
Rock Band 3 (This was sooooo hard to get because I'm Canadian and we had a very limited stock. Gonna hold onto this, maybe it'll become rare someday. Who knows.)
NHL 13 (Just got into hockey recently, wanted to play a game so it'd teach me better. I like it.)
Sonic Generations (My favourite Sonic game since Genesis)
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction (Another system seller for me. Blew me away to see Ratchet in HD)
WWE 13 (I hated it. It's crap.)
Demon's Souls (I seriously love this game. So challenging. I never really played it hardcore, though it's on my to-do list. I always want to play it but it sucks too much of my time.)
NBA 2k13 (Just got into Basketball, wanted to play a game to teach me better. WHOA! This game is amazing. So much to do.)
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (It's alright. Kinda regret buying it, tbh)

Bunch of crappy PS1 games that were just sorta thrown at me over the years. Crash Team Racing is in the Crash 2 case, and I have a copy of Twisted Metal and Megaman Legends sitting in there. All three are great games.

The three that are on top are sealed copies of Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy Anthology (V & VI) and Final Fantasy Chronicles (IV and Chrono Trigger). They're not really worth much because I recently bought them on the Square Enix store. They're sealed because I haven't even bothered to open them yet. Heh.

You'll also see my only physical Vita game. Touch my Katamari. I have a lot of Vita games but most of them are downloaded.

PS2 games. Nothing really fascinating and the picture is sorta clear. I'm most proud of my copy of ICO. Favourite game is Metal Gear Solid 3. I really gotta clean off the price stickers. Man I hate them. Games in the label-less cases aren't worth mentioning. Won't list because it's a popular system and there isn't much to say for most of the games. I also have Silent Hill 2 without a case, it's in my PS2)

I personally love my small gamecube collection. The cool thing is, I got most of these games along with a black GameCube for around $40. Was such an amazing day.
Animal Crossing (<3)
Tales of Symphonia (Playing this right now, actually. I like it so far)
Luigi's Mansion (Never played, but it looks fun)
Metroid Prime (I <3 this game, but It's not my all time favourite in the series. Super Metroid is.)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (More <3)
Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles (Never played. Don't even know what to expect.)
Eternal Darkness (Apparently the scariest game ever. Never played it yet.)
Starfox Adventures (Apparently the worst Starfox ever. I used to have two copies but sold one)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (I love this game.)
Metal Arms (Never played)
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (I only played Hero side. It's alright.)
WWE Day of Reckoning 2 (One of my favourites when it comes to wrestling games. Severely underrated)
WWE Day of Reckoning (This one is great too)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Best version in my opinion. Gotta love left-handed Link)
Super Mario Sunshine (Never played... *ducks*)
WarioWare, Inc. MEGA PARTY GAME$ (HAHA! I love this game. So much fun to play with friends.)
Spider-Man (Never played)
Blank case is Megaman Collection (I love it, but it's been worn out pretty bad. Used to be my brothers and he didn't take care of it well)
Not listed because I have no case for them:
Metroid Prime 2 (I never beat it but got really far. Didn't really like the direction they took in this game.)
F-Zero GX (Soo hard. One day I'll 100% it)
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Played a bit. Would love to play when I have the chance)

Nintendo DS and 3DS collection. Wario is saying hello. Not much to list, but I loved my visual novels! Favourite series is Ace Attorney. I got a flashcard later and pirated most of my games (that was a long time ago).

SNES games. Ignore the stickers, I got them for more than half of what they say. Another horrible picture, but here's a list:
Mortal Kombat (Got this bundles with the other two MK games from a trade a long time ago. Never was a big MK fan.)
Street Fighter 2 (Best. I know there are better ones that came out later for the SNES, but you gotta love the original)
Mortal Kombat 3 (See Mortal Kombat 2. Didn't care much for MK)
Super Metroid (My favourite Metroid. I actually got it along with that MK trade I mentioned earlier. Was amazing.)
Zombies Ate My Neighbors (I love this game, but it's so dang hard.)
Super Mario All-Stars (Got this recently, gotta love it. Just gotta.)
Batman Forever (Crap. Just try to play this game. I bet you will get stuck 2 minutes in. Got it for pennies.)
The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse (Surprisingly awesome since it's made by Capcom. Got it recently.)
Starfox (Impressive game. Haven't played it much yet)
F-Zero (Also impressive. Gotta play)
Shaq Fu (SO BAD IT'S HILARIOUS! Had to get it. It was cheap.)
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (My favourite DKC)
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (Haven't played much, but it's hilarious! Considering even doing a review on it.)
Killer Instinct (Classic.)
Super Mario World (One of the best Mario's ever. I prefer 3, though.
Home Alone (So bad it hurts. Came with Super Mario Kart. Guy just tossed it in there for free.)
Final Fantasy II (IV) (Never played, but it's the easier version of the game apparently. Can't wait to play)
Donkey Kong Country (I love this game.)
Mega Man Soccer (Rare apparently, but I love it. Got it bundled a long time ago)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (I played this sooo much later. I love it. Wish I played it more when I was younger.)
Mega Man X (Best Mega Man game ever. Seriously. I love this game so much.)
Super Mario Kart (It's alright, but for its time it's great.)
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble (I actually really liked this game. Considered to be the worst in the series apparently.)
Yoshi's Island (My favourite game of all time. Kept me comfort when my family was going through a hard time. Gives me a lot of feels when I play it.)

Part one of my N64 collection. It's pretty easy to tell each game. Ignore stickers. We used to have a shop here that sold their games for ridiculous prices. I never paid that price, trust me. I gotta clean off the stickers on my games, jeez. I also collected most of the wrestling games. Not sure how the heck Madden got in there.

Gotta love the gold carts. Two copies of No Mercy because one of them has a save issue.

I love my N64 collection.

NES games. Still new and in the making. I have two Zelda 2's. Lots of Mario Bros./Duck hunt's. Nothing major, but I have all the Mario games.

Yeah, go ahead and cringe. The thing is, I owned the GB games since I was a child. Probably the oldest thing in my collection is that Tetris cart. I remember when my uncle gave it to me. I love it. The scratched off games are crap. One is a crappy Acclaim Power Rangers and the other is... Actually I forgot! Gonna check.

Wow, it's Super Mario Land 2. Nevermind, that's an awesome game!

Also, Super Mario Land still works even in it's horrible condition. Seriously. I almost feel like I should put it out of its misery.

I love that I have both Oracle games. I actually bought them at the same time they released. They're pretty worn out now though from me being an idiot kid. I got DX much later. The deer hunting game was a cheap game that I got as a gift from my parents. It's actually alright.

GBA games. I loved Battle Network growing up. The blue game that's glarred is Mega Man Zero. The other one is a crappy Wrestling game. Kirby is scratched up and has an overpriced tag on it. Man, I gotta clean those off.

I actually like my GBA collection. Final Fantasy VI is sitting in there. Brilliant.

I also have two blue GBA SP's and an old, beaten up GBA.

Red Wii still in box, extra Gamecube on top. Might be worth something eventually. The reason why It's in there is because I packed it in there before I moved to this place and never really brought it out. You'll probably notice I don't have any Wii games. That's because my sister has all of them and my Wii is softmodded. I ripped all of the games I own onto my HDD and load them from there.

The NES on the bottom is broken and doesn't even have its 72 pin connector in. That's because the actual console is fried. Yes. Someone burned it somehow. I bought it along with 5 games for 40 bucks. Man, I regretted it.

The one on top works and I use it occasionally. The seller took horrible care of it though. I'm thinking about possibly transferring all the hardware over to the one on the bottom just because that case is in better condition.

Here are my PlayStation's. I actually got into PlayStation late and owned that white slim console. I played around with it and use it to swap disc. The other two PlayStation's are the oldies. I got them for 5 bucks along with a few controllers, plugins, and games. This is how I got that Crash Team Racing game. They both work. Apparently the memory card is worth a good amount because it's the official Sony brand type. Apparently third-party ones don't work on the PS2 so that's why they're worth something. Not sure about that though.

Not pictured is my SNES, N64, and my slim and fat PS2's.

So yeah. Huge thread. Was a bit tiring to do to be honest.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's collection!
delve
Super impressive. :) Nice and neat too, stickers aside. What passes for my collection is all boxed up from the last move still.
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
I would show my collection, but it would take too long. XD

Maybe I'll have time this weekend.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
challenge accepted
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Don't really have anything to brag about.........but I'll show you my game collection.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
DeadManReedeemed wrote:Don't really have anything to brag about.........but I'll show you my game collection.
I'd love to see your Dreamcast and games.
ccgr wrote:challenge accepted
*gets ready*
Nate DaZombie wrote:I would show my collection, but it would take too long. XD

Maybe I'll have time this weekend.
Mine took a while too. I got pretty tired after listing all my PS3 games.

I'd love to see it.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
here's my steam library: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ccgr/games?tab=all

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game% ... bucket.JPG
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game% ... ucket2.JPG
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game% ... ucket3.JPG
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game% ... ucket4.JPG

I have A LOT of PC games some given to review but most have been bought

Here's our game drawer which I call gamestop

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game% ... drawer.JPG

Here's some games taken from said drawer

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game% ... ameboy.JPG

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game% ... ry/gba.JPG

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game%20library/ds.JPG

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game% ... ry/psp.JPG

(I forgot to include Prinny)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game% ... ry/3ds.JPG

we have the first a Tom Clancy game and 3ds Mario as well.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game% ... y/vita.JPG

digital copies of:
http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/inde ... orgarhythm
http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/inde ... ok-odyssey

Now onto our game shelf

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game% ... ps2ps3.JPG
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game% ... ubeps1.JPG

We have 2 copies of Mario Mix DDR, the kids have scratched both, 1 is unplayable the other is hit or miss

Epic Mickey Power of 2 Wii U and Dragon Quest VIII are not listed since they are in the systems

Here's the other systems we have that are better for the kids

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game% ... y/snes.JPG (note the Mario Paint and Chrono Trigger)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19963240/game% ... ry/n64.JPG
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wow! Your collection is awesome.

Gotta work on improving mine now...
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
So you concede? I have an unfair advantage, I married a fellow gamer. Most of those were his. I have no idea what happened to my childhood NES/Atari 2600/7800 collection.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Haha. I admit defeat.

This is the kind of stuff I have to deal with where I live:
http://london.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell- ... Z472943055

Seriously.

This city.

Seriously.
delve
ccgr wrote:So you concede? I have an unfair advantage, I married a fellow gamer.
I will attest that makes a huge difference. I'm cheating and working on the kids since my wife refuses to take any interest in video games ;) Will try to make time to pull out the boxes tonight.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Truth be told, I'm trying to get Dreamcast games online because I lost mine as a kid. My new controller just came in.

I will post the pics soon.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Sweeeeeeeet. XD Awesome stuff Krytae.

My own collection pales in comparison, though I've only been seriously collecting for the past 6 years or so.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon1 wrote:Sweeeeeeeet. XD Awesome stuff Krytae.

My own collection pales in comparison, though I've only been seriously collecting for the past 6 years or so.
I'd still love to see it!
DeadManReedeemed wrote:Truth be told, I'm trying to get Dreamcast games online because I lost mine as a kid. My new controller just came in.

I will post the pics soon.
Ah man, that sucks. I think you told me that story before. Made me sad.

Would love to see what you have.
delve wrote:Super impressive. :) Nice and neat too, stickers aside.
Thanks! I could easily remove the stickers with some Goo Gone, but it's quite a bit of effort and the smell makes me want to hurl.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Krytae wrote: Thanks! I could easily remove the stickers with some Goo Gone, but it's quite a bit of effort and the smell makes me want to hurl.
Lighter fluid (naptha based, for wick lighters, not charcoal lighter fluid) is cheaper, less smelly, and works just as well as a solvent. Just wear gloves and wash your hands afterwards, because it can cause mild chemical burns after long periods of heavy exposure. I haven't had that problem myself, even after washing my hands in it, and all I do is light it on fire when I'm done. Yes on my hands, no it doesn't burn you if you're careful, but it will cause dry skin. YMMV.

As for my collection...It's all been sold off in the last six months, save my PS2 which is somewhere in storage.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~