Upcoming Games

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
The MMO market is already over-saturated. I don't really know of many people who want to play the new Final Fantasy MMO, especially after how horrible the first release was.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Nintendo will be releasing screenshots at this summer's E3 from June 11 to June 13)
Looking forward to this. Might sell me the console.
Luigi's Mansion 2
I want to play this, too. I haven't completed the first one yet though.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Krytae wrote:The MMO market is already over-saturated. I don't really know of many people who want to play the new Final Fantasy MMO, especially after how horrible the first release was.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Nintendo will be releasing screenshots at this summer's E3 from June 11 to June 13)
Luigi's Mansion 2

Oh, now someone wants to respond. :P
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
DeadManReedeemed wrote:
Krytae wrote:The MMO market is already over-saturated. I don't really know of many people who want to play the new Final Fantasy MMO, especially after how horrible the first release was.

Luigi's Mansion 2

Oh, now someone wants to respond. :P
I was busy with something else. :lol:
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
It's not that. It's just that I've posted something about KH 1.5 HD Remix (an upcoming game) and everybody just ignored it. :?
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ohnolookout
VIP Member
VIP Member
DeadManReedeemed wrote:It's not that. It's just that I've posted something about KH 1.5 HD Remix (an upcoming game) and everybody just ignored it. :?
Don't take it personally, it most likely just means other people aren't as interested in that game as you are.
Si ergo Filius vos liberaverit vere liberi eritis
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
ohnolookout wrote:
DeadManReedeemed wrote:It's not that. It's just that I've posted something about KH 1.5 HD Remix (an upcoming game) and everybody just ignored it. :?
Don't take it personally, it most likely just means other people aren't as interested in that game as you are.
Pretty much this. I'm not a Kingdom Hearts fan so I don't really care much for the remix.
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
I am a Kingdom Hearts fan, but I don't really care for the remix. :P
I am not saying it's bad, because it does actually add quite a lot to the first game.

It's just not something I would pay for,
since I am pretty content with having played the normal PS2 version.
(And well, I don't have a PS3. XD)
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I don't mind having both versions. The original one is gonna be pretty hard to get. If people can't afford the HD version, then they would most likely dive straight for the original ones.

Speaking of Square-Enix games, what do you think will happen with Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn? And don't you say that it is irrelevant (I can't think of another word for it) because brothaz and siztaz be talkin' 'bout Minecraft, Cuild Wars, World of Warcraft and ALL that.

I just want want to hear other people's opinions, that's all. CCGR, some of your feedback would be greatly appreciated as well.

Please look at the site and gather some info before making hypotheses, please.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com

― Criss Jami
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I haven't played FF XIV so I have no idea I've only played I-VII
TheWampaKing
VIP Member
VIP Member
Very much looking forward to Injustice too. I loved the last Mortal Kombat
"When the world flips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall"
"IT'S LIKE GIBBERISH ONLY IT'S IN PRINT." - DeadManReedeemed
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Injustice seems..........dark to me. WAY dark. I mean, heroes are trying to kill each other in that game. I thought they were supposed to be working together..... :|

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
They fight each other a lot the comic books.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I heard that from someone. But what is the reason? Are they fighting each other for no reason?

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Depends on the comic book.

A good example is the Civil War series that published somewhat recently. There was an edict calling for the registrations of superheroes and some supported it (Ironman) and others opposed it (Captain America) and it ultimately led to a schism and two sides.

Sometimes there is a misunderstanding or conflicting motivations, and two heroes end up fighting. Sometimes a clash in egos (like in Avengers).
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I see. By the way, Krytae. MMORPGs or MMOs are not what you say they are. Because if that were true, then why all this talk about Guild Wars and World of Warcraft? And Minecraft.

........Minecraft... :x

― Criss Jami