10 Most Racist video games

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Some messed up games there :/
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Seems like showing anything that seems like a "stereotype" is top 10 racist material. Or maybe we only had a couple truly viciously racist games (optimistic, I know) and they needed filler: filler from games we know and love to bring in more views.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I just don't know. There were like 3-4 games on that list that were actually racist. The rest were just...reaching so far out of intelligence it hurts me head.
blacksinow
I ofcourse have a few things to say about this.

Any game developed by an outright racist publisher or developer should not be considered a video game of any kind in the first place, since those games are only designed for one reason... propaganda. As for the border game, I have one thing to say... Though targeting and shooting anyone needlessly is bad, I can't help but wonder if the game was developed by someone who lost their job due to outsourcing. It comes down to one thing when it comes to the border game, if you don't want people to make fun of your people's stereotyped reputation for illegally crossing the border on a consistent basis, then don't do it! Stereotypes exist somewhat due to the people who have those stereotypes will sometimes (but not always) reinforce it, and the people who use those stereotypes on a daily basis.

As for street fighter and pokemon... They are no more racist then Barak Obama, or what have you.
jester747
Forum Moderator
blacksinow wrote: Any game developed by an outright racist publisher or developer should not be considered a video game of any kind in the first place, since those games are only designed for one reason... propaganda.
blacksinow wrote: As for the border game, I have one thing to say... Though targeting and shooting anyone needlessly is bad, I can't help but wonder if the game was developed by someone who lost their job due to outsourcing. It comes down to one thing when it comes to the border game, if you don't want people to make fun of your people's stereotyped reputation for illegally crossing the border on a consistent basis, then don't do it!
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
They have racism in VIDEO GAMES now?

Tch.... :?
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
jester747
Forum Moderator
DeadManReedeemed wrote:They have racism in VIDEO GAMES now?

Tch.... :?
jester747 wrote:
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Really, man......I know video games are supposed to be fun. But this is just........
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Just realized:

Poke'mon Black and White

Scraggy looks like he's sagging his pants. Has to pull it back up constantly. He has a move called Swagger.

You don't see it?

― Criss Jami
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
For the record, my pants are constantly set on 'droop' and I'm whiter than new underpants. :lol:
Noobyhead99
Spoiler:
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
You might wanna fix that link, buddy.

― Criss Jami