Wii console codes

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
DangerousDuo
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I will look for my code this afternoon. Are there other games that can be played via console connection?
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Are you talking online or something else entirely?
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Partyninja
i love ssbb i'd to brawl with ccgr :)

Don't Judge me I love bleach!
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Dude, I've been looking for a BRAWL with someone for AGES. :shock:
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Partyninja
i would find mine but my wii is broken =( it needs a new av cord (sigh)

Don't Judge me I love bleach!
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Well, I've got Project M anyways. :)

― Criss Jami
Servant of the King
Hey, did I hear that some other people on here like playing Brawl? That's one of my favorite games! My schedule's kind of limited by school right now, but I can definitely get my console code posted here as soon as I get it up and running again.

DeadManRedeemed, BlueSharkey, Partyninja; mind if I join the Brawl?
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1

Servant of the King
Well, everyone, I've got some bad news about Nintendo and online gaming:

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail ... zOrgBURhzw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Super Smash Bros Brawl, along with almost every other game, will lose Internet compatibility on May 20, 2014. The Nintendo Wi-Fi is being taken down for an unexplained reason, so that'll be the end of Brawling over the net, I'm afraid.

Pack in those matches, ladies and gents, because this is the last time many of you will be facing each other in combat!
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
:(
Racks03
Noob
Noob
That's sad news..

My kids loved playing Mario Cart online... Guess it is a push to get folks to the newer systems. I just couldn't see anything that was worthy of spending the extra $$$ on the newer systems... Xbox One had too many violent games and PS was about the same. The WiiU only comes with one of the handhelds, so there's extra $$$ that are required there.

The Wii has been a great system... and it had a lot of family oriented gaming too....
ZiggsTV
Noob
Noob
Really wish I had this console! A lot of games Nintendo makes are very family friendly which would make this the easiest system to sit down and play with my kids... if they don't break it first.
Servant of the King
Well, Ziggs, there is the possibility that with the advent of the Wii U, people will be selling their old Wiis for a fair price on places like Craigslist (which is where I got mine). I agree, it's a great family system!

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
It's a shame "hardcore gamers" just look at it as a kiddie console.

― Criss Jami
Decromatic
Noob
Noob
This is helpful. I wish I still had a WII :(