Last Game You Beat

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Beastbot
Are you human?: Yes!

Re: Last Game You Beat

Postby Beastbot » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:05 pm

I just finished Need for Speed: Rivals on the PS3. The "twist" for the game beyond the usual Need for Speed formula is that there's an equally-long campaign for the both the street racers and the cops. I rather liked playing as the cops for a change. Good car handling and map design and (mostly) reasonable difficulty, but it's kinda buggy. Cars can sometimes spawn right in front of you before you can react, sometimes there's weird glitches with the surrounding terrain and sky, and cars will suddenly flip around wildly. A real shame these bugs were never fixed. Also you can't pause the game unless you're in the shop. Still reasonably enjoyable, but I'd say it's near the bottom of the several NFS games I've played in terms of how enjoyable it was because of the glitches.
Last updated July 14th

7_091
Noob
Noob

Postby 7_091 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:10 am

The last game i beat was Spore.

Beastbot
Are you human?: Yes!

Postby Beastbot » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:35 am

I beat The Book on Unwritten Tales 2 on the PS3 (Platinumed it, too). A pretty solid, fairly funny puzzle adventure game, the kind where you combine inventory in weird ways to solve puzzles. I'm not sure what was up with all the pentagrams in the Magic School, though-- the magic used tends to be more of the Disney type of magic, those symbols were kinda creepy and out-of-place in the game.
Last updated July 14th

BryanOnAPC
Noob
Noob

Postby BryanOnAPC » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:19 am

I honestly don't think I have ever beaten a game. Maybe I should put that on my bucket list :wink:

Return to “General Gaming Discussion”