Last Game You Beat

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
timedmercury64
Noob
Noob
Super mario world was the last game I beat. It is for super nintendo my Dad said it was an awesome game so I played beat it with my sisters help
Buildhappy3308
Noob
Noob
Super Mario Odyssey on the Nintendo Switch was the last game I beat on the Story Mode! Super Fun Game!
TheRealYlias
Noob
Noob
Final Fantasy 9 Disc 2
Jivesucka
Noob
Noob
Last game beat: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

I've played ES gams since Morrowind, but have never managed to actually complete the main story.
Getting distracted and never finishing the story is my forte, so I decided before I go back and start Skyrim over I'd better do the previous ones first.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I've been playing since Morrowind too!

The last game I beat was Danganronpa 1
EpicCrafter9000
Noob
Noob
Oh boy, a game I played all the way through and "beat". Beside my random,playthroughs of Final Fantasy 7, my son and I just beat Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.
CrazyRandomDOGE
Noob
Noob
Last game I beat was Lego Star Wars the complete Saga. That was a fun game. Long time since then tho. I like to just play the games and not beat them so fast.
BellicosityKit
Noob
Noob
Oye, the last game I actually beat was Galaga with my brother, in 19XX...a long time ago. *cough*atari*cough*
Allfearsalsa
Noob
Noob
The last game i played was Subnautica.

This game is a good example of an Indie game done well! This game was very fun, and will not take a huge time commitment to finish. There is no multiplayer, but the single player is a complete package, that had satisfying progression and ending. It is not difficult, although you can still die easily if you aren't paying attention to your surroundings (I finished it on the hardcore setting second time through easily with no deaths)!
Lahd
Noob
Noob
Ducktales Remastered. Nostalgia...
Potatosaur
Noob
Noob
The last game I beat was a Halo CE. 8)
setfree
Noob
Noob
I don't really remember, but I'm sure it was a good one. I mostly just play Minecraft these days.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Ah, THIS is the thread I should be posting in, not the "Last Game You Played" thread. I almost never put a game aside until I beat it, unless the game is very annoying in its difficulty to the point where it just aggravates me (~3-4% of games I buy, typically). If I can't "beat" a game (such as Minecraft or Spore) I never play it in the first place. I'm too OCD when it comes to stuff like that.

Anyways, the last game I beat was Syberia on PS3. An okay adventure/puzzle game, but I'm not sure why it has such a legendary status. A lot of the game is just you running between locations, and the dialogue is a bit awkward and the game ends right when the story gets interesting.
Last updated March 13th
MattNickPooz
I debated whether I should post my answer, because mine was a LONG time ago. But encouraged by the posts about Super Mario Brothers I decided I would post. The last game I beat was Donkey Kong! And I beat it when it was a NEW game! :) And then for many years I didn't play games. Now I play with my boys. Does reaching 1st on the leader board of io games count? If so, I could claim beating diep.io.
matthew_com
Noob
Noob
The most recent game I beat was hexar.io, the mobile version.