Last Game You Beat

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
After over 3 months playing nearly every day, I finally beat Rainbow Moon on the PS3. A pretty solid mix of a Dragon's Quest-like overmap and turn-based grid combat, though the overusage of the same enemy models and the bare-bones minimum story made this super-long game a bit boring towards the end.
Last updated March 13th
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Deltarune
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I recently beat Zombie Driver HD on the PS3, a rather gory (but from far-away so it's not that bad) top-down driving game where you drive over LOTS of zombies in completing missions. I wish you could see further ahead, and man that gore is gratuitous, but I got it for free on PS Plus so can't complain.

I've finished my last PS3 game now and have FINALLY moved onto the PS4!
Last updated March 13th
elijah2011
Noob
Noob
Return to Castle Wolfenstien!
Polar_Guardian
Noob
Noob
I recently beat the enderdragon in my Minecraft singleplayer world, I did it with unenchanted diamond armor as a challenge too!
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I recently finished LEGO Jurassic World on PS4-- another great LEGO game with tons of collectibles and dinosaurs, though a bit buggier than I'm used to.

I spent a few days on Q*bert: Rebooted on the PS4 as well, and got... basically as far as is sane. Apparently the last four levels are absolutely ridiculous and also some enemies are randomized in where they go so you can't even copy someone else's strategy. Nope, not doing that. Up until that point the game was pretty good, though-- nice "update" of the Q*bert formula.
Last updated March 13th
Zolumus
Noob
Noob
My last and possibly only "perfect game" where I've accomplished everything is Costume Quest. It's a fun little one!
Budgie
Noob
Noob
Persona 5. A bit hamfisted in its plot, but the characters, gameplay, and overall presentation are very nice. A good game, though I'd prefer playing Persona 4 first, even if it's more outdated in comparison.
Emma4417
Noob
Noob
The last game that I beat was Overcooked on the Nintendo Switch.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I finished & Platinumed a little while ago Ratchet & Clank (the 2015 "reboot") on PS4. This is one of my favorite game series, it's just pure unmitigated joy from start to finish. Wonderful weapons, great level design, great characters, just lots of fun.

I also just finished Journey on the PS4. I'll admit, I was expecting it to be kinda boring (downloaded it free a few years ago because of PS Plus), but it actually mixes things up a bit and is quite beautiful at times. Very short, but a nice little game.
Last updated March 13th
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I recently beat the last two expansions to Starcraft II-- Legacy of the Void and the mini "Nova Ghost" campaign-- it's nice to finally get closure on the game after all these years (though of course, I took my sweet time getting to each expansion, obviously). Pretty solid story overall, and a thoroughly enjoyable RTS (though I have to play on Casual).
Last updated March 13th
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I beat a couple of fairly short games on the PC recently:

-The Dwarves-- an real time/pause combat game with a lot of narration and choices that honestly don't mean that much. It was a neat world, but it needed a bit more polish/expansion.
-Armikrog-- a puzzler game made with Claymation, in the same vein as the Neverhood. Rather buggy, however, and some of the puzzles were ridiculously obtuse-- quite enjoyed the ending and the extensive backstory is quite interesting.
-Lost Translation-- a very short (1-1 1/2 hrs) free puzzle game with no words and black-and-white pixel art, but soothing music. There's also apparently a made-up language you can decipher, but since it wasn't necessary for any of the puzzles and I don't really have the patience for puzzles THAT deep I didn't delve into that part of the game.
Last updated March 13th
jacknikola
Noob
Noob
Every Legend of Zelda game except the most recent ones, I really want to play the Link's awakening Remake, but I don't own a Switch.

Code: Select all

Being = (Follower of the True Word) ? Good : Evil;
chocoholic93
Noob
Noob
Love playing minecraft modpacks. The most recent one I finished was FTB skyodyssey.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I recently beat Need for Speed (the 2015 reboot) on the PS4. A pretty solid racing game, with a bit more emphasis on story and drifting than I'm used to seeing from the series. They really need to give you more info about how to make a good drifting car-- and you're always online so you can't pause the game-- but otherwise a solid racing title.
Last updated March 13th