Last Game You Beat

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Emotionartist
Noob
Noob
The last game I beat was portal 2. It was so much fun! I was sad when it ended.
mrmonk
Noob
Noob
after years and i am talking years i finally finished "attic attack by Ultimate" (zx spectrum 48k version), now on to finishing "saber wolf" xD
Perihelion
Noob
Noob
Halo 4, me and a friend of mine decided to play through halo the master chief collection together :) it was a fun time full of nostalgia
Reddy
Noob
Noob
Minecraft.
Jarvis
Noob
Noob
Last game I beat was Red Dead Redemption 2, don't know if I ever fully got the hang of the controls for it though.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Finished on the PS3 a few days ago Darksiders II, a kind of twisted version of Biblical Apocalypse. The first game you played as War, this time you play as Death. Before the 1st game I was a little leery going in, but they keep it far enough away from the Bible that it's not heretical or anything, they just pick and choose a few concepts here and there and mix them with other concepts to create a pretty interesting story. (For example, Biblical centerpiece characters like Moses or Jesus are never mentioned, God is only ever referred to as "the Creator", etc.) Great Zelda-like game for the most part, though the open world (compared to Darksiders I) seemed kind of pointless/aimless, with too much of the story simply given via dialogue. Still a solid, fun (violent) game, but I liked the first a little better.
Last updated March 13th
ConnorSaysHi
Noob
Noob
I have never truly "beaten" a game that I know of unless you count the campaign of Batman Arkham City.
manicmarauder
Noob
Noob
Most recently it was Half-life 2. I know I know. I had beaten it long ago, but I didn't have all the achievements so I went back through and collected them. I have to say it's still fun after all these years. I'm looking forward to whatever HL title they put out to go with their new VR headset ... even though I don't even have the headset yet. I'll watch videos online and dream ;).
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
On the PS3 I beat Legend of Kay: Anniversary, a game I got for free via PS Plus a while back. It's a competent platformer/combat game, though a bit glitchy at parts. It's good for a free game; I doubt I'd have spent much money on it.

On the 3DS I recently beat Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. I do not understand the story of KH and I don't think I have since about halfway through the first game. Love beating up people in Disney environments, though.
Last updated March 13th
Joshua19
Noob
Noob
It was To The Moon.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/206440/To_the_Moon/

ABOUT THIS GAME
Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts have peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live, all the way from the very beginning... but only in their patients' heads.

Due to the severity of the operation, the new life becomes the last thing the patients remember before drawing their last breath. Thus, the operation is only done to people on their deathbeds, to fulfill what they wish they had done with their lives, but didn’t.

This particular story follows their attempt to fulfill the dream of an elderly man, Johnny. With each step back in time, a new fragment of Johnny's past is revealed. As the two doctors piece together the puzzled events that spanned a life time, they seek to find out just why the frail old man chose his dying wish to be what it is.

And Johnny's last wish is, of course... to go to the moon.
Myself0910
Noob
Noob
Probably a Mario game
VeronicaB
Noob
Noob
The last game I beat was Rummy. It's my favorite card game.
HeptUnDec
Noob
Noob
I would have to say Red Dead Redemption 2.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I just finished Need for Speed: Rivals on the PS3. The "twist" for the game beyond the usual Need for Speed formula is that there's an equally-long campaign for the both the street racers and the cops. I rather liked playing as the cops for a change. Good car handling and map design and (mostly) reasonable difficulty, but it's kinda buggy. Cars can sometimes spawn right in front of you before you can react, sometimes there's weird glitches with the surrounding terrain and sky, and cars will suddenly flip around wildly. A real shame these bugs were never fixed. Also you can't pause the game unless you're in the shop. Still reasonably enjoyable, but I'd say it's near the bottom of the several NFS games I've played in terms of how enjoyable it was because of the glitches.
Last updated March 13th
7_091
Noob
Noob
The last game i beat was Spore.