Last Game You Beat

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Now I've beaten Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on the PS3. A very solid kart racer-- right up there with any of the Mario Karts, IMO-- though the upper difficulty tiers are rather insanely hard. Really just a fun game as long as you stick to the lower two difficulty levels.
Last updated March 13th
BelieverInGod88
Noob
Noob
Not sure I have “beat” a game recently. Starcraft for sure. I did get all but a couple of the Minecraft achievements.
Pandi_Tech
Noob
Noob
Angry Birds Star Wars
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I just beat Invizimals: Lost Kingdom on the PS3, a game I got for free via PS Plus a few years ago. A little glitchy, but a basic, solid, easy platformer/brawler obviously aimed at kids that kinda reminds me of Ben 10 in that you become a bunch of animals with different abilities.
Last updated March 13th
WorthyGamer
Noob
Noob
Just beat, well, nothing at the moment. Did, a few days ago, beat Shovel Knight (That retro game on the WiiU, totally recommend it!). On a difficulty scale, about a moderate.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Just finished the creatively-named Truck Racer on the PS3, another game I got for free from PS Plus some time ago. A fairly basic racing game-- rather easy, mostly because of the bonkers A.I. that just nitros into the nearest wall. Others might be bugged by that, but I like easy games, so it was still kinda fun for me.
Last updated March 13th
Tempystral
Noob
Noob
Goodness, I can't remember the last game I played with a campaign mode, let alone beating one. I guess the last game I beat was a terrible PS2 Veggietales game that I play for a speedrun. Beat it in just over an hour and a half.
PigLover64
Noob
Noob
The last game I beat was probably Fallout 4, I don't play alot of games you beat. Mostly sandbox building types, or Civ 5.
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I just beat Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on the PS3-- a medieval fantasy action-RPG. Pretty long game, took nearly 50 hours to complete. The combat/gameplay look is pretty solid, though the story ranges from nonsensical to shallow to just bizarre (the ending is almost anti-Christian, but due to the Japanese nature of the game I don't think the writers had any specific religion in mind when writing the end... to say much more would be to spoil). That and there is actually an area of the game you need to beat the game at least twice to be strong enough to venture into. Err... what? I'm not playing a game this long two times over with nothing else new just to be able to access a small new area. So some of the decisions were bizarre, but overall I had fun.
Last updated March 13th
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Spent a couple of days playing/beating EAT THEM!, an indie game on the PS3 where you play a customizable super monster and smash things up Godzilla-style. Pretty fun, with the story poking fun at how bare bones its justification is, though the difficulty definitely goes up and down unpredictably. Also, I should've gotten 100% trophy-wise, but 1 trophy glitched and never popped for me-- HATE it when that happens...
Last updated March 13th
rogersrus
Noob
Noob
I only play Minecraft and Minecraft doesn't exactly have an end so nothing
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I recently beat Deponia: Doomsday on PC, the fourth game in the trilogy (yes ,you read that right). It's a inventory-combining puzzle adventure game, like the others in the series, and almost the whole thing is basically a troll against those who didn't like the ending to the third one (the ending was unexpectedly sad for such a comedic series). Time loops, paradoxes, and all that fun. There was a bit of crude humor, and one particular bit making fun of Moses which I didn't like, but overall I thought it was the best of the four.
Last updated March 13th
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I recently finished Iron Brigade on the PC, a mixture of a 3rd-person shooter and tower defense where you play a mobile trench with mech legs and fire back and incoming hordes of alien-like mechanical lizards that are subservients of "The Broadcast". It's pretty absurd/funny, as is usual with a Double Fine game.
Last updated March 13th
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
I finished Geneforge 2 on the PC, an RPG indie game with mid-90s graphics and little sound/music but a solid story and good combat. Sometimes things got a bit TOO hard even on easy, but in generally I quite like this series am interested to see where it's going.
Last updated March 13th
NitroBeast70
Noob
Noob
Haven't actually "beat" a game in while. idk why. I'm closest to finishing Star Wars Battlefront II campaign mode.