New games v. 2.0

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
bolsen
Noob
Noob
A year ago I bought an oculus quest. The last game purchase made was Blaston for the oculus quest. VR is pretty good for what it is nowadays.
PYROPEGUIN
Noob
Noob
Hey.

Likely this will never be read, as this thread has some 56 pages of posts...
Regardless: I saw Dragon Age mentioned early in the thread, 11 years ago. It's still around -- but I got bored after reaching the dwarven cities. I guess I got spoiled by LotR and was underwhelmed by the Dragon Age earthdwellers.

Meanwhile, Skyrim is an up-and-coming favorite in my friend-circles...apparently, there's a decent mod for Multiplayer too. Further, I discovered that it is nigh impossible to beat the game without leveling up your character. I decided to try it, to prove a point. I heard that the dungeons scale to your level, so I figured if you stay small, so will your enemies. And I was right, the dungeons did scale to my level...but the main questline enemies did not, and I got crushed by Ash Zombies in the tombs by Raven Rock... Poor Lydia... I think your followers scale with you, too, but I'm not sure...
Montk231
Noob
Noob
Highly recommend to test New World
Knaptihuved
Noob
Noob
Haven't bought any new video games lately but recently picked up Here to Slay by Unstable Games. It's kind of like a faster Munchkin with art by TeeTurtle.
Damien316803
Noob
Noob
Battlefield 2042 and Stardew Valley. I like battlefield in general but im not sure that i like the way they turn to characters with their abilitys. And i really like Stardew Valley, its pretty cool.
Clebbo
Noob
Noob
ooo yeah so I haven't had time to play it much but the new Kirby and the Forgotten Land has been so much fun to play through. The 3D style works so well and is incredible :) my one part that I'm mildly disappointed with is each copy ability doesn't have as much versatility as the 2D games but that's all good and it's still fun.