What was the last game you played?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Strider wrote:
Pheonix wrote:TF2 with my new man Keero. Fun stuff. :D
:(
You're still my main man, Keero's just my new TF2... man... >.>

We still need to play some game together! O.O

I last played Tales of Symphonia. Progress is so sweet!
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
SpartanOmega
Gamer
Gamer
Location: since you see this post.... I'm probably at my computer.
ilomilo

I'm surprisingly impressed with the amazing puzzle design of the game. It ranks up there with Portal for me.
"Always tell of God's love. If necessary, use words"- St. Francis

Kudos: 35
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Moar Symphonia
Spoiler:
Finally got Sheena

Drewsov
CCGR addict
Worms 2: Armageddon

Not sure what I think of this one, but... it's cute. XD

Mass Effect 2

Already almost at my total playtime for my first run of the game, and just hitting the halfway point (maybe).

Good news? Took care of all current DLC (one more is going to be released in 2011, sometime before the release of Mass Effect 3), and currently doing loyalty missions for my crew. I need those final seven cheevos, mang. I needs them.
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Final Fantasy - I have 2 stone collected, played through a bonus dungeon..I think I've over leveled it'n not very challenging. Makes me curious about the difficulty of the original games :\
Strider
CCGR addict
Pheonix wrote:
Strider wrote:
Pheonix wrote:TF2 with my new man Keero. Fun stuff. :D
:(
You're still my main man, Keero's just my new TF2... man... >.>

We still need to play some game together! O.O
Okay, cool. :D

And we do, dude. Like seriously. When I get Live again (whenever that may be), we'll fix this problem. K?

Halo: Reach

Played it a friend's house. First time I've played it since the beta. We played it until 7:00 am. O.o
Government is another way of saying "better than you."
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
ccgr wrote:Final Fantasy - I have 2 stone collected, played through a bonus dungeon..I think I've over leveled it'n not very challenging. Makes me curious about the difficulty of the original games :\
Which version be playing you?

I'm uncertain about the originals, but in the I&II/Dawn of Souls GBA version, I is super easy, then the difficulty rips upwards for II...I don't know if I ever beat it. I hated the leveling system.

Deus Ex

Even when I drop the goal of "least kills possible" I still drift towards non lethality. Stealth shot of a trank is, for me, so much better than any of the kill weapons.

Except the sword. And the GEP...but I haven't gotten the sword yet, and the GEP ammo is rare. XD
Wolfgang
Gamer
Gamer
Chozon1 wrote:
ccgr wrote:Final Fantasy - I have 2 stone collected, played through a bonus dungeon..I think I've over leveled it'n not very challenging. Makes me curious about the difficulty of the original games :\
Which version be playing you?

I'm uncertain about the originals, but in the I&II/Dawn of Souls GBA version, I is super easy, then the difficulty rips upwards for II...I don't know if I ever beat it. I hated the leveling system.

Deus Ex

Even when I drop the goal of "least kills possible" I still drift towards non lethality. Stealth shot of a trank is, for me, so much better than any of the kill weapons.

Except the sword. And the GEP...but I haven't gotten the sword yet, and the GEP ammo is rare. XD
Didn't I & II have two difficulty settings for I (at least for the PS1 version I think it did)? I seem to recall it being a bit more difficult and then I switched to easy because I just wanted to get through it. II was actually somewhat easy if you abused the leveling system early, though I agree it was a bad system.

Also, try the baton if you haven't already for Deus Ex. If you can sneak up behind someone it's a one-hit knockout. Of course, it takes some getting used to. I remember I had a heck of a time trying to figure out how to get the knockout consistently.

Aaaanywaaaay, last game I played was Oblivion. I'd like to actually play through it before Skyrim comes out (even if I'm unlikely to get it immediately). I'm playing a very focused heavy warrior type for once. I pretty much just use Heavy Armor, Blade, Block, Armorer, Restoration, Destruction, and Alchemy. All of which fit into my class skills. Feels pretty different from my usual stealthy jack of all trades character I try to play. Of course it's also a lot more straight forward. Not exactly my style though.
"Love is immortal... Too bad you aren't." Magoichi Saika (Samurai Warriors 2)
Keero
Dead Space: Playing through it yet again, I dig it so much. With level 6 armor and upgraded weapons, it's a bit too easy. Only died from the environment. :/

WoW: Don't judge me. =| I've played a Warlock to level 17, did the Deadmines dungeon (got two blues out of it!), and waiting for the games to arrive so I can upgrade my account and try a Dranaei Shaman. :)
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Symphonia

Good stuff.

Keero
Dead Space 2 demo.

It's... better. Melee isn't so clunky, Zero-G flight is very fun, and the enemies are generally more freaky.
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Super Meat Boy

Yay finger cramps. It hurts to type. :|

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Wolfgang wrote:Didn't I & II have two difficulty settings for I (at least for the PS1 version I think it did)? I seem to recall it being a bit more difficult and then I switched to easy because I just wanted to get through it. II was actually somewhat easy if you abused the leveling system early, though I agree it was a bad system.

Also, try the baton if you haven't already for Deus Ex. If you can sneak up behind someone it's a one-hit knockout. Of course, it takes some getting used to. I remember I had a heck of a time trying to figure out how to get the knockout consistently.
I don't know if it did or not...I didna check. I'd feel like an idiot if it did. XD I think I would have enjoyed II more (since the story is more than "Fetch the crystals") if it weren't for the system I never quite got.

Also...I love my baton. That paired with combat strength+crossbow=very few deaths.

After I get the nanite sword though...I rarely use that baton. >_>

Spekkin' of which, just hit Tokyo. Going to karaoke it up with Tracer Tong then dance the night away with a few MJ12 armor troops and a laser sword.

Remind me again why this game hasn't achieved "Probably one of the top 4 best games ever" status?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Chozon1 wrote:Spekkin' of which, just hit Tokyo.
That's Hong Kong, bro.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Don't question me in front of civilians.