1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:03 am
- Minecraft Server Admin
- Posts: 627
- Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:01 pm
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: Iillinois/Florida
PS It's a Fun game!
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:42 pm
1) Space Engineers 2) 7 Days to Die 3) X3 Albion Prelude
Your next question will probably be... "Grasshopper? What would make one want to have a logical conversation with oneself?" You are probably expecting some grand wisdom from the Master here, but the truth is, the Gaming Industry is dead; Those that have evolved with gaming, who know the good games, and recognize the lack of effort into "today's" games, know exactly what I'm talking about.
The honest truth... I enjoy creating games in my head, and solving problems aloud, and that gives me the same satisfaction as if I'm playing a buggy Early Access game.
Lets talk about the good games we miss, and the Gaming Companies that left us out to dry, leaving the wolves to take over... Yes, we miss them, those that are no more... Westwood Studios, Infogrames, Fox Interactive, Novalogic, Sierra, Mindscape, Lucas Arts, and so many others that paved the way for ...umm, todays bright developers to go backwards
Remember young Padawan, the good, so that you'll recognize the bad...
Empire Earth, Battlezone II, Command & Conquer, Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos, Antaeus Rising: Hostile Waters, Star Craft, Aliens Vs Predator, Viet Cong: Purpose Haze, Homeworld 2, X-Beyond The Frontier, The Thing, Star Wars: Jedi Knight Academy/Outcast, Operation Flashpoint, Arma 1... and so many more.
Now we who have witnessed the greatest era of gaming, have as well lived to see the death of gaming, as money becomes the motivation of lazy Early Access monstrosities, and a system put in place to protect these greedy corporations.
Biggest disappoints in gaming for me have been...
Arma 3 and X Rebirth
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests