What was the last game you played?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
chaloboy
Noob
Noob
I played cuphead, it was insainly hard. Couldn't beat the green Dragon :c
lbananamanl
Noob
Noob
Loved playing Just Cause 3
Bannanableu!
Noob
Noob
Donkey Kong country Returns! I love that game, fun animation and fun music! got it at a thrift store practically brand new! the best place to find cheap games
i say :D
Dome_Shriek
Noob
Noob
It's Domeshriek again. Another of the post suggestions on the list was Did you get a new game recently. No I haven't gotten a new game in a while, but I'm planning to get all the sim 4 games. Me and my sister are kinda exited about that. I remember getting hooked when my cousin let me play the sims 2 on her computer and then I started collecting the sims 3 when I got the chance. Also I think its really smart they decided to move all there games off of discs and have then downloadable and I'm glad it made it cheaper than what the games would have been if they had tried to sell them as they did in the past. :)
BlackCheetahYT
Noob
Noob
I think most people like me are going to minecraft, this is a minecraft thing.
Th3_War_D0ct0r
Noob
Noob
I'm playing an idle game on my phone called "IdleMiner Tycoon". Compared to a good chunk of the idle/tap games out there, it's pretty decent. Every so often they have events where you can get "free" powerup items.
jacklaster
Noob
Noob
My literal last game played was Elder Scrolls online, but before that was Uncharted 4, and Warhammer Dawn of war soulstorm <3
Cloaking_Ocean
Noob
Noob
The beautiful game known as Cuphead <3. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.
Nixnax786
Noob
Noob
Hi, nixnax786 here. The last game I played was Minecraft as I met up with my friends and we ended up playing Minecraft together as we really enjoy it.
LuminousLCDLord
Noob
Noob
Terraria was the last game I've played; I would've tried out the Wall of Flesh and for hard mode, but I've decided that throwing the voodoo doll into the lava was too much, well, "witchcraft" for me... (But I may decide that's okay at a later time.)
Bannanableu! wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:03 pm Donkey Kong country Returns! I love that game, fun animation and fun music! got it at a thrift store practically brand new! the best place to find cheap games
i say :D
I actually have a thrift toy store in my new home town (I'm currently in my old one down south.), with old games; they've got some gaming stuff I really like, such as the Super Princess Peach DS case, so I'm glad you've mentioned that. :)
EccentricPickle
Noob
Noob
hmmm probably Minecraft...
Reverend Michael
Noob
Noob
The last game that I have played was Monster Hunter: World. This is the first time playing a Monster Hunter game where I have crafted more than one complete set of armor. I believe that the production team for the game has made some good decisions. For example, helping out other hunters on SOS requests; using Investigations to hunt down a specific monster while adding additional rewards in the process; providing an upgrade tree and allowing notifications to be sent to a player when a new piece of gear can be upgraded; providing enough of a tutorial to get started feeling okay and a little overwhelmed, instead of feeling not okay and really overwhelmed; explaining what a resource can provide right after finding it in the world for the first time; and auto-crafting an item (this really helped when I found a plant that I needed and it turned right away into ammo that I needed even more).

Also, I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this, but I wanted to add that because I want to play games as part of my PS4 ministry, I actually have a calendar that helps me keep track of which game I'm playing that day. If I have more time to play on a given day, then I can play more than one game. Like for yesterday, I had some additional time, so I started off with Rocket League and then played more Monster Hunter: World. But whatever day it is, I try to play that game first.

So, for example, here's my basic calendar:

Injustice 2 Mondays
Gran Turismo Tuesdays
Battlefront II Wednesdays
Minecraft Thursdays
Rocket League Fridays
Monster Hunter Weekends

If there's a game that I want to download from PS+, then I try to get some time with that too, like I did with Batman in January. But the game of the day is my primary focus on that day, because the games I've chosen for my calendar have a long tail (i.e. you can almost play them forever). Unless the developer stops supporting the games, like what happens for shooters, then I think my calendar can stay in effect for a good while. I know that I have different interests when it comes to games, and so I add some variety throughout the week.

In the past, I would tire out on a game pretty quickly sometimes. But when I started my PS4 ministry, I wanted to focus on games for the community I'm building that would include some form of interaction, playing together and praying for one another. As you can see, I have many genres included, because I know I can share the Gospel with the different communities that have formed around the games.
Grandewhopper
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was minecraft!
Been playing minecraft for nearly 10 years now
gpirchy
Noob
Noob
Last game I played was Minecraft Skyblock
JCworks
Noob
Noob
Definitely Minecraft. I have a friend on this server and I'm a bit confused how to join. Please help!