What was the last game you played?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Drewsov
CCGR addict
But worst game ever, Keero?

Hardly.

I wasn't a big fan of AC1 myself, especially considering I had hyped it like crazy prior to release. About two days after I finished it, I got really angry about the entire thing. But... I think the foundations for a great game were there. They were just hidden behind a decent one, one that wasn't entirely stable and was far too repetitive.

And those are valid complaints. As are Wolf's thoughts about mission design and your comments. Getting mad at a game because it doesn't remember that you killed a minor NPC some hours before? That's a little ludicrous.
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
I... had a lot of fun with AC1. It was a little repetitive but if you guys get genuinely angry over a video game because of your opinions (OPINIONS lololol. But seriously, I had no problems with the combat system, on the PC at least. lrn2counter), you might need to reexamine your life
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Bruce_Campbell
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I'm leaning towards Soup's point of view, but only because I recently picked up AC1 during Gamestop's buy two get one free sale... haven't had a chance to play it yet.
A vegan atheist walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, are you a vegan atheist? Just kidding, you've mentioned it like eight times already."
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
To be honest Wolf, I'd recommend jumping to ACII if you're having so many issues with it. It's more streamlined, has a more personal story (At least in my opinion), has better mission designs, and just 'feels' better.
Wolfgang
Gamer
Gamer
I don't know how we're playing the same game. And Drew, I said worst game I played, not ever. Seriously, stop exaggerating what I say. It's getting annoying.
"Love is immortal... Too bad you aren't." Magoichi Saika (Samurai Warriors 2)
Drewsov
CCGR addict
Oh, I'm sorry. You're getting annoyed about someone commenting on your thoughts? Then, please, please, PLEASE stop with the constant bashing of every game, even those that haven't been released.

Because it's beyond "annoying."
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
Kendrik
CCGR addict
So. How about dat topic, eh?

I last played a long set of Reach with my brother. Firefight is insane. O.o

Still, matchmaking was where we spent most of the time. Got the map pack... and they're fun stuff.

Armor Lock is the way to go, though. My brother is getting better at it... but a dude who snuck up on my lead and won the match did so through excellent use of the lock.

I was disappoint.

And yet so appoint. O.o
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Kaptain Brawe - almost have it beat..this adventure game is so 90's with no voice acting
Spartan_117
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I also played Reach last. Managed to get all four daily challenges so now I only need 1 tomorrow for the big weekly.
Kendrik
CCGR addict
Spartan_117 wrote:I also played Reach last. Managed to get all four daily challenges so now I only need 1 tomorrow for the big weekly.
I started too late in the week to get this week's... er... weekly. (That's a lot of week. XD) Daily challenges are definitely a cool bonus. Invasion is also a sweet game mode... until someone kicks the guy on your console for accidental team killing... and kicking you with him.
/happened
/wasn't happy

Noble is worth the change for those who can reasonably afford it, beeteedub.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Drewsov wrote:Oh, I'm sorry. You're getting annoyed about someone commenting on your thoughts? Then, please, please, PLEASE stop with the constant bashing of every game, even those that haven't been released.

Because it's beyond "annoying."
You're both aggravating, and if you continue this picking at each other, I'ma have to go get a tub of pudding and a camera to ESCALATE.

...pudding fights...ew...
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
KOTOR

I guess my computer started liking it again. Oh well. This game is awesome. O.O
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Kendrik
CCGR addict
So, my dear Chosimba, what's the last game you played?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
STALKER, of course.

Dyah. I'ma go die in a fire. The 30000 cred armor I bought...I just won similar armor from Duty in a quest...so...painfully hurt...Identical...except this one has red colored patches and looks purtier...so I'ma use it.

I am uncertain whether Freedom will react or not. I don't particularly enjoy being shot at. At any rate, I'm putting the other suit in storage in case this one breaks.

I also just completed a mission to kill a super bloodsucker and then, in the same lair, a mission to eradicate them all...that was like 5 of them...I <3 this game.

Hunting pseudo vampires? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

And now I'ma go do more Duty missions.
Keero
Aion until 6am.

Then I played... nothing. :/ All day long.