What was the last game you played?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Gah. Join Freedom, Chozon. They're weed smoking anarchists. And have a base guarded by snipers, so...yeah.

STALKER: CoP.

Basically, I exploited the trader mod to get myself a huge store of the special .45ACP ammo. Which, combined with my SMG, which has a +90% fire rate upgrade, pretty much can kill squads in a single long burst.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Eh...I lean more toward Duty...at least in theory. Stopping the Zone from growing? Yay. There's...nasty monsters in the zone. XD

That said, I trust neither of them. And prefer red armor. >_>

Oh...I also found another .45 pistol and about 70 rounds for it. Backup weapon? Yes.
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
KOTOR

Stuck. Combat isn't my strongest suite.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
STALKER.

Took part in a Freedom fight against Duty soldiers...that particular group o duty soldiers were rogue and nearly shot me as they gunned Freedom guys down...dudes who were doing nothing. O_o So yeah. Fight them, free ammo, sweet guns? I'm in.

Freedom...are dillweeds though. Jerks to the highest. I almost regret going on that raid against them...because I made it back to Freedom base and was invited to dinner...except they actually wanted to eat me. O_o

And ya know...one cannibalism joke is funny. Two, combined with a dead body 15 feet away from the campfire...and I get the heck outta dodge and/or start shooting.

Though...if I have a save before hand, I may go back and take out the Freedom dudes. There was an offer either way...Duty had the same gun as I and therefore, the same ammo I am currently running out of.

Plus I found a German rifle that shoots standard ammo easily obtained. I'm torn.
Kendrik
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Alan Wake

Was gonna play Reach, but my sister was like "MORE ALAN WAKE!" She's rather enjoying watching as I play, y'see. And... being as amused by it as I a, I couldn't just say no.

I don't do well with scary. My body ached from how tense the game left me feeling. Still? Sooooo gooooood. I heart this game very much.

And may yet play a little Reach tonight. Not a lot, though. Tired. Need sleep.

Edit: "May play a little Reach" turned into "played a solid two hours of Reach with Drew and two of his friends." I had high moments... and I had low moments. I dislike the latter. Fun times, though. :)
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Freedom...are dillweeds though. Jerks to the highest. I almost regret going on that raid against them...because I made it back to Freedom base and was invited to dinner...except they actually wanted to eat me. O_o

And ya know...one cannibalism joke is funny. Two, combined with a dead body 15 feet away from the campfire...and I get the heck outta dodge and/or start shooting.
I remember that guy XD. I think I waited until he wandered out of the camp and knifed him. It gets funnier when you see them dragging corpses onto fires.

Infamous.

Beat the Warren. Was extremely annoyed that I couldn't shoot down Kessler's chopper.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
God of War

Still generic, but kinda fun.
GarthVader
VIP Member
VIP Member
TheWampaKing wrote:Black ops

Almost at 50 with first prestige. Any of you d00dz play it on 360?
I play it sometimes with mah bro. He's so much better than I am, though. XD He's on like his 3rd or 4th prestige, I think. Maybe more.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Orodrist wrote:I remember that guy XD. I think I waited until he wandered out of the camp and knifed him. It gets funnier when you see them dragging corpses onto fires.
Creepy. XD

Anyway...STALKER again.

I did indeed have a save before I killed the Duty guys, so I backed up...and went with Duty to kill Freedom. XD

Except...the raid went terrible, and all the Duty guys got slaughtered. So I healed the only one who hadn't died, and completed the mission. But...Freedom guys swarmed the base from a nearby camp, killing that one guy, and filling my bum so full of lead I barely made it off base.

So...I reloaded and took neither mission. XD At the moment, I'm still ammo hunting. If there's no easier way to get ammo for this gun, I may switch.
Nix
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Dragon Age Origins.

So. I just took on a full fledged dragon. Huge beastie. And freaking powerful. O.O

He slaughtered my main character. Then he slaughtered Sten. Then he slaughtered Morrigan. Then... my dog freaking killed the dragon. HAHA I LOVE MY WAR DOG.

Seriously. I was like... I don't stand a chance. But the dog, with a few health potions, beat a full size dragon.

I love this game so much.

"Kissaki Kai is not like fighting an opponent, it is an execution."
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: So...I reloaded and took neither mission. XD At the moment, I'm still ammo hunting. If there's no easier way to get ammo for this gun, I may switch.
If you have 5.56mm ammo, there's an AR modified to be a sniper rifle in the merc camp to the NW. With that, the AP ammo you can find with it, and the fact there's no penalty with either faction if you kill the Duty squad, who's using the ammo you like...yeah. Also, in the Freedon HQ is a merchant who can sell you ammo. And across the hall is the armory. It's guarded, but I managed to get off a quick silenced shot on a few occasions, leaving me with full access to a crapton of stuff. Knife might work too, just aim for the head.

Command and Conquer Red Alert 3.

So ridiculous.

Pheonix
Forum Moderator
KOTOR

It's amazing how much I get sucked into this game. O.O
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl.

Just started, haven't even finished the first quest yet. But I did raid the military checkpoint for 15 AK's and 300rnds of ammo.

Granted, I cheated and got a Mosin Nagant via a mod. But hey, it didn't have a scope XD.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Orodrist wrote:If you have 5.56mm ammo, there's an AR modified to be a sniper rifle in the merc camp to the NW. With that, the AP ammo you can find with it, and the fact there's no penalty with either faction if you kill the Duty squad, who's using the ammo you like...yeah. Also, in the Freedon HQ is a merchant who can sell you ammo. And across the hall is the armory. It's guarded, but I managed to get off a quick silenced shot on a few occasions, leaving me with full access to a crapton of stuff. Knife might work too, just aim for the head.
I found a guy that sells it. :D Ammo problems are gone, now. It fires 3.39mm, or whatevs...though admittedly, I found a GP-37 that has a really nice scope and fires 5.56 which weighs...so much less. O_O I like it a lourd. I'ma keep it, but I'm not sure I'm making it my main weapon. Also...I found that gun, but it was a mission item and I gave it away. XD

STALKER

Heading into the Red Forest. Fun times? Probably. I just got another Duty SEVA suit...Laaaaaaame.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
SEVA suits rock. I have no idea what you're talking about.

STALKER: SoC.

Already in the Agroprom underground.

I don't know why ya'll were complaining about lack of 9x19mm. I have like, 400 rounds, just from the Garbage.