What was the last game you played?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
J.K. Riki
Played some Tetris/Puyopop for Switch yesterday. My wife is playing it mostly, but if there's a level she can't beat (which is almost always Puyo, she's better than me at Tetris) then I jump in and tag team a win so she can keep going in Story Mode.
Digamm
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was Minecraft, I only play minecraft now. Jk it was Europa Universalis IV.
Stoney426
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was Clash Of Clans.
storm1485
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was Garry's Mod a sandbox type game, it's not a bad game I run a server for it. Not nearly as big as Minecraft, LOL.
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
I have been playing a lot of Undertale. If you haven't played it, I advise not spoiling it for yourself. (There are occult refences in there though, so if you don't like that...

You're gonna have a bad time.)
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
Seeker
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Just finished Dust: An Elysian Tail (I checked. That's the official spelling; shouldn't it be Tale?). It was easy as Metroidvanias go, and the combat has a few exploitable maneuvers. Still, it's pretty, it's family-friendly, and it's a very impressive accomplishment for being made by one guy aside from music, voice acting, and some story elements.
boardinmike96
Noob
Noob
I took a bit of a break from videogames the past few weeks, but the most recent game was Black Ops 3 - PC.
FemaleGamer88
Noob
Noob
Minecraft in SP mode. Would like to play with other people, but it's daunting going to other servers, where the people are crude, cuss, grief, and stuff.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Drifting Lands - fun shoot em' up/RPG just submitted my review to the editors so stay tuned :)
Barnabaas
Noob
Noob
Fuse.

It's an addictive dice and card game. I played it on a undersized charging table at an airport terminal with my son and my brother just before he had to fly off to a diferrent destination.

It's a time critical puzzle solving fast thinking game.
Jason397a
Noob
Noob
Definitely Minecraft. It's very fun, and I enjoy building things that I otherwise couldn't build in real life.
Keksikissa
Noob
Noob
last game what i has played was CS GO
McNinjaTNT
Noob
Noob
Pheonix wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:09 pm Same as before. My shining thread was pruned. :( Oh well. If this was moved to another forum and I totally missed it, just let me know. XD

As before, in general this is for the last game you played. Conversation about that game or subtopics are welcome and still "on topic".
Minecraft, Best game ever xD, I love the PvP concept it has, and all the other amazing aspects of the game.
ChibiW0lf
Noob
Noob
Minecraft

Would I be looking for servers if I had just played something else?!
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
I last played this game "Growtopia" it's pretty fun game that's 2D. I recommend it! It's on Apple and on android stores it's also FREE! For computer versions and information about the game go to Growtopiagame.com!
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved