What was the last game you played?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Kendrik
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Spartan_117 wrote:I played some XBLA game made by Rare called Jetpac or something like that. Pretty fun little game, just makes me miss the good days of when Rare was awesome.
Jetpac was unlockable in Donkey Kong 64, I believe. I know I've played it a bit. Fun times.

Gonna have to regain Gold in the near future. Just got PSN+ today... but only three months due to fundage. Once I have the money... gonna buy a fifteen month subscription ($3.33/month = sooooo worth it)... then a year of Gold.

WE MAY YET PLAY GAMES TOGETHER AGAIN :D

Also, last game I played was a PSN+ freebie, Shatter. It's actually a nifty spin on Breakout-style game design. Not exactly a revolution, but it's cool all the same.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
DC Universe Online beta.

Words cannot describe just how much I am loving this.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
DDO.

Played with Spartan until he abandoned me to die with some scorpions. >_>

/serverdiedandleftmealone

So...I put on my angry underpants, changed to a claymore, and started exterminating--with extreme prejudice.

They died'd.

When I walked the Butchers path, which is overrated and not a good vacation spot. Had some nice XP for easy work though.
Harvester
Gamer
Gamer
Played a good stretch of System Shock 2. I played the Medical subsection and the whole of the Engineering deck. The Cargo Bays in Engineering are considered by many to be the scariest part of the game. While I wasn't really scared, I was pretty nervous because I was really low on ammo.

Maybe tonight I'll play part of Hydroponics, which is one of my favorite parts because it has excellent level design and isn't too challenging.
Wolfgang
Gamer
Gamer
Assassin's Creed.

Repeatedly reminding me while I consider it the worst game I've played.
"Love is immortal... Too bad you aren't." Magoichi Saika (Samurai Warriors 2)
SpartanOmega
Gamer
Gamer
Location: since you see this post.... I'm probably at my computer.
Wolfgang wrote:Assassin's Creed.

I don't understand you. You're constantly griping about how bad your games are, yet you continue to play them? You were always posting about how bad Dragon age was, but you played the full game, plus DLC.

Assassin's Creed is repetitive, but it's still fun, and has quite a few segments that make it enjoyable. It's definitely not the best game ever, but it isn't the worst either. I understand your hate for the game, I didn't like it that much either, but it does have a few really fun times to be had.
"Always tell of God's love. If necessary, use words"- St. Francis

Kudos: 35
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Wolfgang wrote:Assassin's Creed.

What Spartan said about constantly playing games you apparently hate

also

I rather liked AC despite the repetitiveness
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Wolfgang
Gamer
Gamer
Well, Dragon Age in particular I bought on steam and couldn't give back or trade in. So I was stuck with it either way. I also wanted to see the story through to the end.

Assassin's Creed is similar in the story aspect- the other games I've heard are much better, so before attempting them I want to get through this game. Though, I must say, I question the likely hood of that considering I can't find any real part of the game that I consider good, maybe story... maybe.

Both of them I did stop playing initially and only picked back up later when I decided I wanted to finish them.
"Love is immortal... Too bad you aren't." Magoichi Saika (Samurai Warriors 2)
Spartan_117
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Reach

Now to wait for the next 250.
Kendrik
CCGR addict
^ smh XD

Also, last played... uh... not sure which game I played most recently... though I did give another Playstation mini game a shot. Got a couple tower defense games out of PS+ so far. Lookin' forward to givin' 'em a real shot.

Finally got Sam & Max downloaded (stupid queue put everything in reverse order... so the last to download was the first episode... rawr). Just finishing a movie before I play it. Same with Crash Team Racing.

Eeek. :D

Edit: DCUO beta is downloading. Wish I could figure out the standing of the NDA on it. Based on IGN, unless they were given special permission, I'm pretty sure it can be discussed to at least some extent. I've read, but not officially, that the NDA has been lifted. Any confirmations from other testers? Would love to rave about my experiences (or rant if I hate it).
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Sam and Max: Abe Lincoln must DIE!

...Hilarious. O_o Some of the humor is off-colored, but...I've still laughed until it hurt. :D I want the full game now...
Drewsov
CCGR addict
Final Fantasy 13.

Getting very close to the end. 45 hours in, and tons of long battles (basically, wars of attrition) before each save point.

I'm so close to finishing this game, I can taste it. :shock:
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Rockband 3.

Yeah...
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
DC Universe Online beta.

I think there may be balance issues. I can solo every instance I've encountered without remote trouble. Or maybe that was the design. I don't know.

At any rate, I'm enjoying the heck out of this. I may even preorder it. O_o
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
New Vegas, tons of side missions