What was the last game you played?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
JCServant
Noob
Noob
I play HayDay on my phone that is the last game I played but I usually play Minecraft. I am a mini-game addict so I play mini-game servers most of the time.
mikahhamilton
Noob
Noob
My dad and I played Tankionline and TankiX a lot. But now they keep changing it a lot and it is becoming worse to play.
FrostedChocolate
Noob
Noob
MInecraft
davo_ray
Noob
Noob
I've been playing an old 1996 SNES game called "Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War." It's fan-translated, because it was never localized in the US.

It's interesting. One of its most outstanding novelties is the romance aspect of the game: Kind of like in Dragon Quest V—your party members get married, and halfway through the game, there's a timeskip, and you then play on as all their children (the story was originally meant to play out over more than 2 main acts, but they had to cut it short). But you get multiple options for who you let marry each other, and it effects which children end up being born, and what they inherit—so there's a lot of replay value.

The other main way in which it stands apart from other FE games is that it focuses a lot more on the overall plot, over character development (they wanted to make the characters' relationship-building a lot more interactive, but that had to be compromised due to limitations). It's pretty epic; a far larger-scale historical drama than any of its predecessors. And it's said to be the darkest Fire Emblem in the series.

It's the 4th Fire Emblem title (I think it was the 2nd & final one for the SNES), and it takes place on a different continent from the land of FE 1-3 & 5 and on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_Embl ... e_Holy_War
Lucia_Hamilton
Noob
Noob
I played roadblocks, its a game
davants
Noob
Noob
davo_ray wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:17 am I've been playing an old 1996 SNES game called "Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War." It's fan-translated, because it was never localized in the US.

It's interesting. One of its most outstanding novelties is the romance aspect of the game: Kind of like in Dragon Quest V—your party members get married, and halfway through the game, there's a timeskip, and you then play on as all their children (the story was originally meant to play out over more than 2 main acts, but they had to cut it short). But you get multiple options for who you let marry each other, and it effects which children end up being born, and what they inherit—so there's a lot of replay value.

The other main way in which it stands apart from other FE games is that it focuses a lot more on the overall plot, over character development (they wanted to make the characters' relationship-building a lot more interactive, but that had to be compromised due to limitations). It's pretty epic; a far larger-scale historical drama than any of its predecessors. And it's said to be the darkest Fire Emblem in the series.

It's the 4th Fire Emblem title (I think it was the 2nd & final one for the SNES), and it takes place on a different continent from the land of FE 1-3 & 5 and on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_Embl ... e_Holy_War
Sounds interesting. Unfortunately I gave my SNES to my brother in-law back in the 90s. Oh well. I need to call him.
davo_ray
Noob
Noob
davants wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:03 amSounds interesting. Unfortunately I gave my SNES to my brother in-law back in the 90s. Oh well. I need to call him.
Well, the English translation of the game is only available on computers, via emulation.
ChaoHellsing
Noob
Noob
The last few I've played are Minecraft, Final Fantasy X, Finesweeper, and Castlevania Simon's Destiny
XxlakerpanxX
Noob
Noob
Battlefield 1
Uovan
Noob
Noob
The last game i played was Overwatch im a big fan of the game and i play it alot when i say alot i mean alot! :D
KoolGirl
Noob
Noob
Tbh.... the last game I played was Minecraft haha. Minecraft is just a favorite game of mine.
LiveLifeInColor
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was Minecraft aha... no surprise there. I do play other video games but I mostly just play Minecraft.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Splasher
Bluewolffe
Noob
Noob
Donkey Kong Country Returns, got it at Savers the other day. I just finished the Cave world and now I'm on to the Forest.
I actually got to the Forest before, thanks to my videogame-renting-library, but then we moved, and I never finished the game. So I literally (and figuratively) have no idea what's going to happen. Also it's my sister's favorite videogame, so that's a bonus, 'cuz she play's it with me. :lol:
JesusChrist
Noob
Noob
I just finished a Match in War Thunder that is a great game btw. Sometimes I like to get some minecraft in and I feel like this is one of those peaceful servers with no trolls and not much restrictions