What was the last game you played?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
epsons
VIP Member
VIP Member
Yeah, I'm really enjoying it so far.
"I tried sniffing coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose."
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Empire Total War.

United Provinces is now petitioning me to restore our trade agreement. Which is good. But they're wanting me to pay them. I'm not going to pay them in order to restore the agreement they broke. /facepalm Was actual history this way?

Essentially, they will forcibly receive a "trade agreement" when an angry George Washington starts knocking on their door. That, or my sea fleet takes off, and they receive trade in heavy lead orbs. I've been building it up over the course of five or six years, and have a total of 6 ships. :P Two of them are big ships, though.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Mario and Luigi Dream Team at the Giant Bowser battle, close to finally beating this game!
longtomjr
Noob
Noob
Just tested out audiosurf's demo. It is awesome!. :)

:)
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote:Empire Total War.

United Provinces is now petitioning me to restore our trade agreement. Which is good. But they're wanting me to pay them. I'm not going to pay them in order to restore the agreement they broke. /facepalm Was actual history this way?

Essentially, they will forcibly receive a "trade agreement" when an angry George Washington starts knocking on their door. That, or my sea fleet takes off, and they receive trade in heavy lead orbs. I've been building it up over the course of five or six years, and have a total of 6 ships. :P Two of them are big ships, though.
I luuuuuurves teh Empire: TW. However, the AI is... well, it's a bit lacking at times.

BUT STILL. LURVES IT. Keep meh upderted.
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Makes me feel better that it's not just me. XD I'm uncertain about the combat system as well, as my superior force just took it to the face against the Spanish invaders.

Could be they were just better armed. Then again, my small American army took down a force that outnumbered them twofold.

So I'ma not complain too much.
Mister_Chunky
Noob
Noob
The last Game I played would be dungeonland which is fun but has quite a bit of gore (which I try to avoid) so I have to be careful when I play it or my mom will be Mad
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Empire: Total War.

Divest thy hats gentleman; for George "G-Dubs" Washington fell in battle. Twas glorious victory against the invading Cherokee (that my future self felt terribly guilty over, knowing history as I do...technically, it was a punitive strike, since I got incredibly tired of them raiding and burning my farms and mines. O_O), but your brave General fell mightily in battle due to, *ahem*, bad intel from the war commander. My mighty navel fleet, the one I spent years building, died completely on my first turn out...Literally, I sailed out of port and was sunk by British ships.

Sad cakes for everyone. There will also be tea, or for the true Americans, coffee. It's how I weed out British spies.

That aside, after managing to negotiate peace for several years after the death of G-Dubs, the Cherokee nations declared war upon me again. Which works out in a way, since I need more territory in order to meet the win conditions (even in a game world, the bitter irony is not lost on me...). But I'm avoiding attacking them since the UP also declared war on me, and I find that much less guilt inflicting...I must be doing something in the game that is highly offensive...'Course, it occurs to me that both those nations are allied with Britain, and I have been unmercifully warring against the freedom hating chumps.

Never mind.

Two more territories in my grasp and victory will be mine. Annoyingly enough, one of those territories is by necessity Maryland, which I gifted to the French in order to form an alliance before I knew I needed it for victory. I've tried trading them Canada (It's actually called New France. I mean, come on.) for it, but no deal. Even with New France and some fancy weapon and sociological tech. There is also a large French army in Maryland, which, even though I granted military freedom, I'm uncomfortable with. They keep walking into my territory and staring uncomfortably at Newfoundland. So it looks like I may have to declare war on France to regain Maryland.

Even more annoyingly enough, I laughed at the UP since they have like...one territory to their name. The turn after I laughed, they sailed into my one unguarded port and landed an assault force.

I was like "wut...WE HAVE A FOOTHOLD SITUATION REPEAT WE HAVE A FOOTHOLD GRAB YOUR GUNS AND RUN SCREAMING INTO THE NIGHT".

In short, I think victory will be mine within a few years. Hopefully, as there are more enemies than I can deal with rapidly popping up.
TDog9631
The last game I played yesterday was Warframe. Generally though i just play DOTA, Minecraft, and Terraria.
Steam: bE.(Insert witty name) Origin: TDog9631 Battle.net:TDog9631#1737
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Broken Age - fun and I'm stumped already, after seeing the game being made from the kickstarter videos I'm more critical than usual HAH! I found a graphical glitch! How did they not see that. etc
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
League of Legends.

After a week of downloading (being able to utilize that much of the interwebs only at night) I finally installed, created an account, and then wondered where 3-4 hours had gone. O_O

I have no idea what I'm doing. And apparently it's not something random, like the first 10 matches of COD; certain characters are meant for certain lanes, certain items, ETC. I was charging like a boss down the bottom lane and was messaged "Garen goes up top". I then died a dozen times. XD

I'm...a noob. And I can't seem to make a breakthrough as far as skill and items go.

And yeesh. I lost between 2-4 hours before I knew what I was doing. O_o And that was 2.5 games. I think I'm temp banned too, since I had to quit midgame (Mom wanted to watch Netflix, and with the bandwidth I was consuming to fight evil, that was not possible. A noble, if worthless, sacrifice on my part. :P ), so I'ma read up on it and stuff.

But at least the wrong lane didn't mean a car wreck, amirite?
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Oh man. That's one of those games that people have been playing so long that everyone is preeeeetty much set in how to play and outrageously skilled. Not to the level of Starcraft, maybe, but, yeah :P

Last game I played was GTA V.
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
epsons
VIP Member
VIP Member
Portal 2

About time I got around to playing this.
"I tried sniffing coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose."
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Okami - enjoying it :)
CHGames2014
Noob
Noob
The last game I played was tf2, which I am playing at this moment. :angel:
Mario is Mario.
Peach is Peach.