What was the last game you played?

Great for talking hardware, hype, and games outside traditional genres.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Sabercrazy
Gamer
Gamer
Kendrik wrote: DC Universe Online beta

Yeah. Not so much a fan. It's got a lot of cool going for it. Putting together a character is pretty neat, but a bit limited, too. Then the game actually starts, and mashy mechanics get stale fairly quick. Leveling up improves things, offering options, but, at least for the first few hours, mashing melee is pretty effective. Even trying to overlook that, the overall feel seems a bit repetitive and even tired. It's kinda fun, but definitely not on my pre-order list... especially not if they're gonna charge a full-priced subscription fee on top of retail cost.

Sorry, Deep, I won't be joining you in that mission. :P

Well that's discouraging...

I guess I'm back to paying for City of Heroes if I get enough money to pay for a monthly fee.

City of Heroes has the best character customization system I've seen in any game so far. (and I've played some games just for the character customization in the beginning)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"An optimist is a man whom knows God will provide." - Me
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
UFC 2010

It's fun. Mostly bought it for my dad though.

Uncharted 2.

It could be I'm just used to mediocrity...but wow. This game looks incredible.

Infamous.

Definitely fun. Then again, any open world game where I can jump from rooftop to rooftop is usually fun for me.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Kendrik
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
X-Men

Played with my two siblings, one of my friends, and one of his friends. Beat the Japanese version (both American and Japanese ROMs are included) on Expert in 25:23. Needed to beat it in 25:00 to get a trophy.

Blast. So close.

Fun game. Extremely simple... but still a lot more fun than it should be.

X-Men... welcome to die!
Orodrist
CCGR addict
More UFC 2010.

Striking's almost too easy, but once on the ground it's almost impossible to get a submission. Or I just suck at rotating the thumb stick. Either way, it's more fun than I expected it to be. Oh, and Frank Mir's broken. Really broken.

Was also going to give MAG a try. Didn't feel like sitting through that update.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Fallout: New Vegas I recorded my youtube video for it

Wolfgang
Gamer
Gamer
Killing Floor.

Was up till 5 playing with some friends, then played again today. Santa's Evil Lair is... well, evil. Half the time I can't get through to the last wave and the one time I did the Patriarch slaughtered me.
"Love is immortal... Too bad you aren't." Magoichi Saika (Samurai Warriors 2)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Minecraft, tested the server
Wolfgang
Gamer
Gamer
Killing Floor. Finally got Bad Santa, which I've been trying for. Ended up getting it on a solo game... which was pretty scary actually. Even on Normal bigger specimens like scrakes and fleshpounds can be a pain and the sheer number of clots, crawlers, bloats, stalkers, and (worst of all) sirens is enough to drown you. Of course, apparently that's mostly the game scaling for difficulty. Cause I faced mostly reasonable number of specimens and didn't even need a full clip to kill a fp. Even the Partriarch only took a few pipes and a couple AA clips to go down.
"Love is immortal... Too bad you aren't." Magoichi Saika (Samurai Warriors 2)
Drewsov
CCGR addict
Halo: Reach

Found out that my run of Sword Base on Legendary didn't take yesterday, so I had to do it again.

That's okay, though... it went a lot faster than it did the first time around, and Kat decided to actually work with me this time (instead of driving the Warthog around the AA gun without a gunner).
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Uncharted 2.

Went from chapter 3 to 19 in one sitting. Awesome game is awesome.

Sabercrazy
Gamer
Gamer
Played some of the Medieval 2 Total War demo.

Very limited demo...

But still fun.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

"An optimist is a man whom knows God will provide." - Me
Orodrist
CCGR addict
MAG.

Love it. Suck at it horribly. And I realized one of the finer points of gaming with other humans. If you pick the wrong sniper to sneak up behind and kill, you will pay for it. Dearly.

Kendrik
CCGR addict
Orodrist wrote:MAG.

Love it. Suck at it horribly. And I realized one of the finer points of gaming with other humans. If you pick the wrong sniper to sneak up behind and kill, you will pay for it. Dearly.
MAG is hands down my favorite competitive shooter. It feels unlike any other. It kicks butt AND takes names. Glad you like it.

Now flippin' add me: KendrikTheRed

Last played...

Super Street Fighter IV

Went trophy grinding. Wanted to level up my account. Still got a ways to go before I plat, but whatevz.
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Super Meat Boy

Not as hard as I expected, but I'm only on the 2nd world. Still pretty hard though.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Spartan_117
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
COD Black Ops

I was in the zone, my worst game I still had a KD over 2.