When State Governments and LGBT Groups Unite...

This is the place for mature and civil discussions. Not for the faint of heart or weak in faith.
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
You have collusion.

I don't even have it in me to be shocked by this crap anymore.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Sstavix
CCGR addict
If anything, this is the perfect example of the reason why we need to have "states rights" - meaning that the individual states, for the most part, should be allowed to govern themselves without interference from the Federal Government. If a state enforces laws or practices that you disagree with - or are just flat-out corrupt (as seems to be the case here) you can pack up your home and business and move to a different state. Hopefully one that better reflects your values and interests.

If enough states realize that they are hemorrhaging tax dollars by mass waves of people leaving, they may wake up to what's happening and change their policies accordingly. Or they'll raise taxes, thus encouraging more people to leave their state....

My advice for the Kleins? Leave Oregon. Move to Idaho - it's right next door, and is a bit more business-friendly. ;)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ugh not cool at all :(
RoosterOnAStick
My opinions on the original controversy that spawned this case aside, this is definitely not right either. They should definitely have the case reopened and maybe even moved elsewhere if they can prove collusion.
“If the history of the 20th Century proved anything, it proved that however bad things were, human ingenuity could usually find a way to make them worse.” - Theodore Dalrymple
storm
Gamer
Gamer
Don't know what bothers / scares me most this OR the fact that last two things I've read here from fox I actually agree with them on :shock:
:D
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
supersaiyanscooby
Noob
Noob
more than ever us Christians need to stand together and hold on to are beliefs. even if we must go to jail or die for them, and it will most likely get to that point in the next 50 years.

we also must show that we still love them and not forget that we were put here to save people and not simply to live a comfortable Christian lifestyle tho we all would like to. most of the greatest Christians in history where persecuted for there beliefs but they where also very powerful men of God and did great things.

i know its easy to feel hostile towards the gay society but just remember being gay or supporting it is just like any other sin and Thanks to the grace of God that sin can be washed away. but this dose not mean we should give in to them and accept them for being gay we should fight it and rebel against it but we must do it with love and not anger. its a very thin line i know but Jesus walked that line every day and so must we. :) invite someone gay to church with you and let them know you care about them.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that "whoever" believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.