Maps

fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Hey guys, I will post maps here and link them to the appropriate forums when necessary.
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

This is the first level of the tree base.

This one is hand drawn, so please be kind to me. I am looking into using fantasy cartography software to help the appearances of the maps greatly.

On this floor. Entry Hall, Main Room, Study (to the right of main room) and stairs to the sleeping rooms.
Last edited by fathom123 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

On this level, Rooms 1-7
A large common area that has battle practice dummies, a small archery range, a lounge, and a bar.
Two bathrooms.
Last edited by fathom123 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
broken links
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
hmm...strange. They load just fine for me. I will upload them to another site and then repost the links.
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Does it work now?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
yup!
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Downloading cartographer software now. Let's hope these maps improve in the future lol.
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Started working with the cartography software tonight. This is what I have for the druid home now.

fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Agronon map

Last edited by fathom123 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
So I understand the map right, the Great tree is the Big Y with the little brown v's around it?

The fat black "I" is the tower we're headed to?

What are the grey upside-down V's? They look like hills or mountains.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ArchAngel wrote:So I understand the map right, the Great tree is the Big Y with the little brown v's around it?

The fat black "I" is the tower we're headed to?

What are the grey upside-down V's? They look like hills or mountains.
Yea, consider them hills (the smaller ones) and mountains.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
It seems like we should be heading into the hills, not the woods. Am I mistaken?
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ArchAngel wrote:It seems like we should be heading into the hills, not the woods. Am I mistaken?
LOL, yes, but the hills are not barren. This is the location of the mountain range but the mountains are covered in trees. Consider the map of middle earth
Spoiler:
You see areas of dense forest marked but that doesn't mean that the mountains are barren.

Which, with this map as an example, I'm going to need to look at some cartography software so I can step up my map making game.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
I hear ya. :) thanks.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.