ROA: Part 1, The Lone Tower

Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Minather smirks at this new development, and leans over to Brokan and Guy whispering I suggest that we, or at least the less...durable members of the party, run. In my experience, Werewolves are not one to discriminate on "Friend" or "Foe".
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
((can I shoot my previous shot from before and then run?))
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Guy hesitates an instant, wanting to be sure his decision is made from courage and not simple impetuousness.

You go. I'll hold off pursuers. Some may attempt to bypass... Kratimos.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Truthseeker
Gamer
Gamer
Spot [dice]0[/dice]

((Based on Fathom's post where the Gobs first enter, aren't we surrounded on both sides by about 24 Goblins? This whole "we'll hold them off while you guys run" plan seems to be missing the fact that there's no where to run. I want to make sure the past few posts aren't based on a misunderstanding of the situation before I make a definitive action. But I will talk a little bit.))

"EVERYONE STOP IT! Are you all blind, foolish, or just suicidal? This is out of hand. I won't allow you to die here, not even by your own bluther flacking stupidity! Look at the lead Goblin's teeth! Do you think a Goblin decided one day to go into a human town and visit a bluther flacking dentist? Look at his fangs. That isn't natural. This isn't a true Goblin, not any more than Kratimos is a true man!"

He addresses the lead goblin directly.

"What are you?"
Brokan Mok

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek . . . to be understood, as to understand.
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
((Hey guys, busy holidays! Happy Thanksgiving to all!))

Brokan pleads with the party as Kratimos begins to feel a rush of searing pain in his stomach. His eyes turn feral, white, with a single piercing black dot in the middle. A scream of pain mixed rage escapes from his lips.

The lead goblin sees all the events unfolding and responds with a smile. Over the howling and screaming of Kratimos as he begins to rip off his armor and clothing, he looks Brokan in the eye.

"Whats a gud question. Whats is why the master sends me'n his errands. I am the shadow,"

A mist begins to rise, kratimos' spine begins to protrude through his back as more muscle begins to form around it. His nose and mouth begin to extend to unnatural lengths.

"I'm th'darkness. A hunter."

The goblins eyes turn completely black and he fades into mist. Crimson's bolt flies right through his non-corporeal body and into the shied of a goblin standing behind him.

A roar and howl erupts from Kratimos. Hair covers his whole body in a thick coat. The beast takes full control.

((Everyone except for Minather and Kratimos must roll a will save, DC 13 or be stunned with fear from the unnatural occurring events (Kratimos becoming a warewolf and the goblin fading into mist. Minather has been trained in the unnatural, occult, and arcane). Brokan, instead of being filled with fear, if you fail the will save you go into uncontrollable rage at the sight of such unnatural blasphemy and begin attacking Kratimos.))

((To answer your question, all noticible exits are blocked and there are 12 guards on each path out of the cove you are in for camp))

((Arch, since you failed the will save, I have control over your character as an NPC until the effects of the change wear off since he has no power over his mind in the hybrid form. Also, I didn't see you try to take off your armor or clothes so all equipment attached to you by belts or straps (IE armor, belts, back packs, etc) needs to roll a DC 15 save using each item's hardness as a modifier http://www.d20srd.org/srd/exploration.htm ))

((You guys are all amazing, thank you for being so awesome!))
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
will save
[dice]0[/dice]

Crimson is ticked that her bolt did no damage. How did that stupid goblin disappear? She wishes she had popcorn to go along with the werewolf transformation. This is fascinating!
Truthseeker
Gamer
Gamer
Will:

[dice]0[/dice]
Brokan Mok

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek . . . to be understood, as to understand.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
((Well, guys, I apologize if I inadvertently kill or eat you. Maybe next time I won't jump at it so quickly.))

Armor save for Chain Shirt (DC15):
[dice]0[/dice]

As for the backpack, I don't know the hardness for it and I don't think I was wearing it (but then, I don't remember saying I put it down, either).
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
[dice]0[/dice]

Guy's mind falls into a full-blown heroic BSOD as the incomprehensible takes place directly before him. It isn't exactly fear... his own life is something he regards as a gift each day... it's the reality around him that none of his training or experience has prepared him for. It's a Lovecraftian grade insanity check and Guy's mind is unable to grasp it.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
fathom123
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Jeremiah 20:9-But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.