Game Ideas

For any and all pen and paper RPG discussions and games.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
TNTnoob
Noob
Noob
I purchased D&D a while back. I've only played RPG video games but I would like to create something for our Christian based cafe with a Kingdom of God emphasis. If any of you have RPG experience and live in Illinois near Rockford please contact me. There could be a profit in doing this as an outreach tool.

Jeff
Wintercross
Are you human?: Yes!
As an idea, to help you out. A really good setting would be during the time of King David, you could have a campaign set around the wars fought with the player party being 'mighty men' of the King's sent on dangerous missions =P

Unfortunately, living on virtually the opposite side of the world I cannot be much more help than that.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
There was a recent PC game based on David's mighty men - https://www.christcenteredgamer.com/ind ... f-david-pc :)
PureFun
Noob
Noob
(I know I am pushing the 6 month reply boundary here, but...)

I live in Ohio. But, still, check out my thread here.

I have a fully playable, quality game that has been enjoying use for more than 15 years now. Mostly, it has been played in areas where I either am present to oversee it or was present long enough to teach others to oversee it.

I am currently figuring out how to use Roll20 to play it online. I could teach it to you online and you could use it where you are as you like. You may need to ask me questions or prod me to produce materials you need at times, as some of the advanced materials are not fully complete. But I would be happy to help you and maybe you could help me a bit in ways as big as coding or as small as data entry/processing.
s4sutler100
Noob
Noob
Ive actually thought about getting one f those kids play tables putting real structures grass and stuff and making a rpg chess table. :D
s4sutler100
Noob
Noob
Ill wait to do that later for when my god son gets older.