Haha! Enderman Ranger would be epic. Who needs superspeed when you can swipe or shoot at your enemy then teleport away?
1) It will mainly be 4e rules. Because that is the edition I am most familiar with.
2) It will be heroic. Your characters don't have to be the next apostle but they should try and be good guys. Also, no doing mean stuff to fellow players.
3) despite the 4e clause, I would like to include the craft skill from 3.5.
4) I may include new classes like Engineer, based off one I found online, and Librarian, if I can work the mechanics out.
5) mainly cosmetic unless I use the Engineer, but I think a 'redstone' set of items will be included. Including a redstone button, wire, battery and bug that can 'smell' active signal
also, possibly give humans some bonuses and maybe Enderman exclusive feats.
As I said, it will only be a micro adventure. If I can get any more interest, I'll start next week. Thanks for posting!