RPGs/Wargames you wish you could play, but never found a group for

For any and all pen and paper RPG discussions and games.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
I'm sure it's happened at least once. You read about this RPG or wargame that you really want to play, maybe you even play it a couple of times, but you can't find enough interested parties for a consistent group.

I would love to play in a Vampire, Werewolf, or Changeling game one of these days. I've ran a Werewolf game before, and it was fun, but not as much fun as playing it might be.

I would dearly love to run a Call of Cthulhu game, as I have all sorts of ideas in my head for the horrors that players would face.

I'd also like to try out the Warhammer 40k RPGs at some point. I don't care if I have to run it or play in it, I just want to do it. XD

So, anyone else got games that they couldn't ever get a group for?
That_Helpful_Guy
Mythus. After running a hybrid version of it, the ranger hated it because all the sourcebook NPCs kept flirting with him.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
I never did find anyone to play Battletech with....

And although I did run a couple brief campaigns for Street Fighter: The Storytelling Game (yes, a tabletop RPG based on the video game) they never lasted long enough to really get anywhere. :?
Emwok
CCGR addict
I'd love to play BattleTech and Call of Cthulhu as well as the Star Wars game but I don't think anyone I know is interested in table top RPGs.
Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
All of them. All the RPG's and wargames. -_-

I have to drive into Memphis to find my "local" gamers group. Haven't worked up the courage yet. But even then, it's mostly 40K and Magic, with a small side of Warmachine.
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
I've been jonesing to find a group to play Hail Caesar or Bolt Action with. Seems like in my area everybody is playing either 40K or Warmachine/Hordes.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
Wintercross
I've wanted to play the Robotech RPG by Palladium... and even just D&D but I've never really had any one to play with as my Brothers were never interested in it.
JoeyFTW
Noob
Noob
Oh my goodness best things in the world are on this website! (Not better than Jesus :D)