The Creed of the Rebels

For any and all pen and paper RPG discussions and games.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
That_Helpful_Guy
Hey guys, I've been playing revised D&D for a while and someone alerted me of playing on here. I thought I'd try to start up a campaign if anyone's interested.

Campaign Backstory:

The Rekhorian Empire has seized control of the territory. The Empire's policy is to exterminate all arcane magicians, manifesters and the secretive nature magicians. They also seek to destroy all non-human races. The Inquisitors roam the land, purging the territory of all these misfits. The townspeople of Bazell hear of a hero named Jorn the Dragonslayer, who seeks to overthrow the Empire. Magicians, manifesters, and outlaws alike flock to his banner. The choice is yours. Will you serve the Empire? Or will you follow the Creed of the Rebels?

If anyone's interested, PM me. When there's enough interest, I'll post character creation rules and such.

God bless,
Helpful
That_Helpful_Guy
Okay, a couple of people showed some interest. I'm gonna go ahead and post character creation stuff.

1. Roll up some abilities (stats). Take 4d6 (four six-sided dice), roll them, and add up the top three. This will generate numbers ranging from 3-18. If you roll trash, throw it out and start anew. It's fine by me. I do it all the time in character creation.

2. Pick a race. Here's a handy list of legal PC (Player Character) races and some background:

Human: The most common race. All Imperials are humans (or at least appear to be humans...). They are extremely versatile.

Dwarf: A stout race inhabiting the Highlands of Rekhor. They are known for their belligerent yet kindhearted nature. Many a brawl will result in the Dwarven combatants becoming best friends.

Elf: A scholarly race known for their love of knowledge. Many an Elven archer has served in the rebellions against the Empire. Nowadays, they tend to keep to themselves in the Swarthos Forest.

Halfling: A brave race living amongst the hills. Not much is seen of these folk, but the lucky spectator might notice one scurrying about.

Gnome: A clever, industrious race known for its technology. Gnome airships are seen now and then. They are close cousins of the Dwarves.

There are also Goblins, Aasimar, Tieflings, Half-Elves, Half-Orcs, and Kobolds. Let me know if you want info on one of these.

3. Choose a class. Here's a list:
Alchemist
Barbarian
Cleric
Fighter
Gravity Warrior
Minstrel
Mage
Nature Magician
Paladin
Psion
Ranger
Rogue
Soulknife
Wilder
Wizard

Just check SRD enties on the d20hypertext online SRD for skills and such. Let me know when you've completed these steps. Also, just check the SRD for racial stuff.

God bless,
Helpful
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
So is this going to be based on the forums? And who else is playing, and what classes have been picked?

I'm not saying I'm jumping into the fray right now - depends on what kind of time I have. But I may be considering it....
That_Helpful_Guy
Unevenest said he would probably join, and rrlmine12 (I think that's his username...) said he would. So far, no classes have been picked.