Definitely, we'll help you with the nitty gritty, but first, find out what kind of character you'd like to play.
As of now, our party* consists of (char sheets in the link):
- Trinity(ccgr), A stalwart human paladin: protecting good, vanquishing evil, and donating large portions of her money to the church.
- Immokalee(DollFaceKilla), An elven cleric of the moon, whose vows prevents her from violence outside of self-defense, but she is far from useless in a fight.
- Heldis(ArchAngel/me), A human cleric of the goddess of death. Stripped of her past life, she now lives as the hand of Hel, seeking souls for the afterlife, or saving those not yet ready.
- Luka Shaggytoes(Sstavix), upbeat halfling and expert burgler, or treasure hunter, if you prefer.
- Fritz Geral(?)(IBJamon), human mage. I honestly don't remember much since I can't find the char sheet, except he is both handy with the spellbook and the quarterstaff.
- Robert Haversham(Fathom123), Redneck elf ranger. As great as it sounds, no other words needed.
- Jack(NPC), the rogue who is quite fond of some in the group, possibly in love, and follows along for the adventures thus far.
In our current adventure to find out what happened to a lost merchant, after battling both kobolds and an angry ogre, we found ourselves in a goblin cave dwelling which we begin to explore deeper than perhaps is wise...
That's where the group is right now. Don't let this stop you from using the character you want, but I thought I'd list everybody if it helped you brainstorm who you'd like to join this party, since these are the people you'd be travelling with.
*apologies if I didn't summarize your characters properly.