For You Tabletop Wargamers in Maryland...

For any and all pen and paper RPG discussions and games.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Starting on 11 June (Tuesday) at DropZone in Glen Burnie, MD there will be Hail Caesar demos/gaming hosted by yours truly every Tuesday evening!

I'll be using a demo setup of Imperial Romans vs. Celts to teach new players the ropes and to help attract interest in the game!

Come on down. Demos will start around 5:00 - 5:30 PM (depending on traffic and when I get off work) and run for as long as there's interest. I'll probably start going this coming Tuesday to be there to paint all these minis for the demos, but the official starting date will be on the 11th, right after the Birthday celebrations for DropZone.

Hail Caesar is a miniatures game published by Warlord Games and written by Rick Priestly (The original creator of Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40,000.) It is for historical wargaming covering human history from Genesis to AD 1500. Army lists are provided in supplements to handle practically any historical conflict you can imagine. Have you ever wanted to be Alexander of Macedonia? Julius Caesar? Xerxes? Richard the Lionheart? Have you ever wanted to field the army that conquered the Promised Land under Joshua, Ever wanted to take on the Knights of the First Crusade as Saladin? If so, then Hail Caesar is for YOU.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
UPDATE: I'll also be performing demos during the DropZone birthday weekend on Saturday and Sunday, June 8 and 9!
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
cool! Sorry I'm not in the area
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Well because my son's graduation got rained out, and rescheduled for Saturday, I'll only be at DZ in the morning and late in the evening. Demos will also still happen on Sunday.
—Brigham Young

—Christopher Hitchens