Adventures on the server!

All Minecraft posts go here
Rachel1701
Noob
Noob

Adventures on the server!

Postby Rachel1701 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:20 am

I joined the server not too long ago and everyone has been so great! I've had a ton of fun building and playing around with resource packs. I wanted to share some pictures of things I've built or track the progress of certain builds I'm working on. If anyone else wants to do the same that'd be awesome!

Servant of the King
Are you human?: Yes!

Re: Adventures on the server!

Postby Servant of the King » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:58 am

Welcome to the server, Rachel! I'm Servant of the King, which usually just gets shortened to Serv, and I've been here for about six years. I hardly ever log on to the server anymore, but I always love following an adventure's progress! I think yours is a great idea, and it would be fun to see what you come up with!

A couple years ago, three friends and I decided that with a server reset almost on top of us, we would go as far into the southeast of the then-limitless MiningInc world and see how far we could get. Along the way, we made up names for ourselves and pretended we were actually trying to get to the end of the world before an evil emperor destroyed it! We had a lot of fun, and I actually wanted to make it into a book at one point just for the fun of it! If you do go on a big adventure, I highly recommend making a book and quill, then at the end of each session, recording all the interesting things that happened. Anyway, I realize this was a month ago, but I hope you're having fun!

In Christ,

Serv
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus."
--Romans 8:1

Perkss
Noob
Noob

Postby Perkss » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:09 am

I agree that this would be a good thing to do mostly because everyone has their own adventures and we should share them. :)

SimplyAmazing
Noob
Noob

Postby SimplyAmazing » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:32 am

Sounds like a really great idea! I can't wait to see your ideas and pictures! :D

Return to “Minecraft”