Joining Agape Network

All Minecraft posts go here

Should we fully join the Agape Network?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:03 am

Yes! I like the new people and playing on connected servers.
76%
No. I would like to go back to being just Prism.
5%
Not sure. I need more time to decide.
19%

Total votes: 21

LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer

Re: Joining Agape Network

Postby LTB_Strax_Core » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:07 pm

To be completely honest, I love it. There has been some troll moments, but they were taken care of. It's simple to talk to everyone or just people on your server. It's the harmony of Prism and the beauty of Agape merged into a wonderful network.

Jaredk105

Postby Jaredk105 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:03 am

I think we should join the Agape network. All of the people are nice, and there are a bunch of servers all in one place. I like how everything is connected and the chat can go over the whole network.

ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer

Postby ZanySauce » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:03 am

Reading these responses I must say that whether someone is yay or nay on the decision, their reasoning is out of Christian love. That's amassing! :D Where else can you get that kind of love in a video game?
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT

TriviumLegacy
Noob
Noob

Postby TriviumLegacy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Its really cool that you were able to partner with another minecraft server. It seems more and more people everyday would rather reject the God they know rather than to embrace it, so its very generous of them to let us be a part of their group. Its cool to see that a lot of people are on the server, but I do like the idea of having our own independent server. I wasn't here when you had the original server, so I can't quite make the most accurate vote. But then again this could give us a major ministry opportunity like never before. Introducing ourselves to random people on the other servers may draw them near to us and/or even better: God. Like the Bible says, we are called to be a light, so lets shine it for the others sharing the Agape Network. Craft on brothers and sisters!

God Bless!!

Coals_of_fire

Postby Coals_of_fire » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:16 pm

I am definitely not against the idea i did vote i need more time but i will be happy either way with there more opioins i feel they may not go to prisim as much but at the same time there were thous that i felt there was a limit of the games so it was a bit boring but with there being other it does bring people to prism more i think in the end it does balance itself out. i think the fact its cost lest is a plus and the extra stuff is a plus too. so there is more of a plus than a minus

Return to “Minecraft”