Server Bugs, Issues, Glitches? Let us know here!

All Minecraft posts go here
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
JesusIsLord713 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:19 pm That's weird...but don't worry about it too much.
ok thanks! :D
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Any news about the reset? (Heidi)
Starfire11
I have been experiencing some problems with my chat lately...
If I type something, it appears to other players and dyn map immediately, like it should. But it doesn't appear on my screen for 50 seconds to about a minute :(. Same goes for when others chat something. But the chat works fine in single player :?. As far as I know, I am the only one with this problem. It started about a week ago. I don't know if it's just extreme lag, my laptop, or the server. If you have any explanations/ways to fix it, that would be great :D.

Thanks!! -starfire11
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Sounds like lag to me.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
Where are you when you spawn? Can you move any or is that lagged too?
Starfire11
StarvedArtist wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:36 pm Where are you when you spawn? Can you move any or is that lagged too?
I was in my apartment in Q's town. I can move around, I don't know about opening chests though. As far as I know, just commands and chat are lagged. When I've been on, I've only stayed for a little bit (2-4 minutes maybe?), but I can go on for longer tomorrow probably and see if the lagging subsides.
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
Yeah try opening chests and doors. That'll really tell if it's server lag.
Starfire11
Doors work fine, but chests and mounting animals take a while. Also border/region greetings take a few seconds. Animals walking around is pretty laggy too, but somehow rain/weather works fine. :? I tried to turn off my /trails (which could be part of the problem), but it didn't work. I haven't tried placing/destroying blocks yet, because my chest wouldn't open :lol: but I can next time I'm on.

-starfire11
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
It's either lag on your end or lag around where you live. Try going to survival spawn when you get on and see if it gets better.
Starfire11
Ok I was just on this evening and the chat works!! It's just fine, but the typing is kinda slow. Oddly, my FPS stayed around 1-4, but it went to 16 FPS for lucky second :lol: . I managed to turn off /trails, and I think that helped a bit. Inventory is really slow and I forgot to check chests but doors work.

Thanks,
-starfire11 :D
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
i know this does not relate to minecraft glitchs but it is something i have been wondering... how do you post a post like not a post reply?
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Like post a new topic? At the top of the topic list page there should be a "new topic" button.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Starfire11
Starfire11 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:12 pm I have been experiencing some problems with my chat lately...
If I type something, it appears to other players and dyn map immediately, like it should. But it doesn't appear on my screen for 50 seconds to about a minute :(. Same goes for when others chat something. But the chat works fine in single player :?. As far as I know, I am the only one with this problem. It started about a week ago. I don't know if it's just extreme lag, my laptop, or the server. If you have any explanations/ways to fix it, that would be great :D.

Thanks!! -starfire11
Was working perfectly when I joined this evening. Was in creative, tp-ed to someone in survival, and somehow had a creative inventory. Quit, but when I joined the chat problem (above) happened again...

EDIT: also, do I have to click the "Attach a signature" checkbox every time? Is there an easier way to automatically do that?

Thanks, starfire11
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
You can make the signature always be on your posts in your profile menu.

Go to your profile edit mode, click "Board Preferences", Click "Edit Posting Defaults", and change "Attach My Signature by Default" to "Yes".
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
*facepalm* today when me and AMberchick and caleb and Project were playing together we over loaded the server and spawned at the least 400 llamas i feel very sorry that i ruined the server by our sillyness im so so sorry please forgive us :(