Server Bugs, Issues, Glitches? Let us know here!

All Minecraft posts go here
TheMightyMcGrew
Noob
Noob
The backup happens at around 5am or so during this time there were only about 2-3 on. It was short lived, but the severity of the ping made me think it was worth mentioning

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
It would be better to stand against the world as it is judged by God, than to stand with the world who is trying to judge God. - Unknown
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
hmm not sure on the ping, it MLK day and the kids were home and playing online, it's nice enough outside for to kick their butts out of the house..
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
I can't get in the resource world or the resource nether. I think it's a problem with the portals or something.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I don't know how to make portals but the portals there should work, may need to do a /home or /span to get back
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
If the portals are broken Woiv, Fox, or Alex will have to take a crack at it. I don't know how you get those portals to work.

EDIT: Portals work fine, wasn't expecting brand new worlds though so I'm creating new spawn rooms.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
I can't log onto the server. What's wrong?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
it appears to be online now
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
Maybe you have to go-into a file and config it?
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
I constructed an end portal in creative out of morbid curiosity, but I didn't expect my game to completely break down. I think the server also crashed because of that. I'm afraid to join again until the portal I'm stuck in is removed.
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
I'm sorry it's taken us this long to address this issue. Have you not been able to log on yet? And do you know where the portal is located in creative?
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
I had the same problem (multiple times, too)!

Idk what it is, if it's a bug, or if there just isn't a creative nether and end.
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
I had a REALLY good farmer villagers, almost the best you could get, I had it in a boat and the boat in a lit up dirt hut with no way inside or out. I left the area to get more villagers, The next IRL day I came back to find it gone.... What happened and can this be reversed?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I some griefing was reversed a week or so ago but I don't know what happened to your village
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
I can take a look in the area and see if someone messed with anything when I get on tonight or tomorrow. Can you let me know the coords?
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
I was exploring in the end, and I had some OP things in a shulker box. I placed it down, picked it up repeat, as I needed along the journey. Then BAM! I realized it was gone! I have no idea where it is, how it dissapear or anything... It's possible that I placed it, broke it and never picked it up, but I'm not sure...