Server Bugs, Issues, Glitches? Let us know here!

All Minecraft posts go here
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
werner719 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:59 pm One of our accounts can log in just fine with no problems, but the other account gets an error message saying "Failed to login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance." We have tried this on several computers. On each computer, one account works, the other gets the error. We talked to some other users and they didn't have any issues. They thought maybe it was on the server end and the proxy needed to be reset. Please let us know. Thanks!
Hope you can get back Sir!
werner719
Noob
Noob
Strangely, we now can get in on one computer, but not the other. I am wondering if it is a firewall issue, but then if that were true we would not have been able to get in using my daughter's account either. So weird!! I've sent a message to Mojang, but I'm not convinced that's what's going on because of the fact we can get in using his account on another computer.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
It might have to do with the filing, If possible, (This will delete all your worlds) You can go into the files of the computer and go into application support then Minecraft then you wanna drag the minecraft file to the trash (Which you can recover if it doesn't work) Then click on the launcher, And start up the game. You'll have to add the server again, then see if you can connect. If not, Go into the trash and drag the file back to app support. And drop it there.

*Inhale*

I'm not a computer genuis. But that might work.
Holly_Hamilton
Noob
Noob
Hi, I have a hopper leading into a chest (after shift click, so funnel is pointing in right direction), but items do not go from hopper to chest on Prism server
Is this a problem you are away of?
I have tried it in nether and normal world
I have gone to different server and it works fine
Thanks
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Is the chest you set the hopper up to unlocked? If it isn't, then please unlock it. Hoppers won't send items into chests that have a protection on them.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
N1ghtBreak3r
I would *not* recommend unlocking your chest unless you want everyone to have access to it. In order to allow hopper usage on your chest, use the command: "/lwc flag hopper on" this will allow hopper usage while keeping your chest locked to others.
Starfire11
N1ghtBreak3r wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:01 pm **UPDATE** inventory plugin has been changed, creative world is back up and running**

There will be some of you who needs items replaced. Talk to a servant or admin for some replacement stuff. Sorry about the inconvenience!
Ok Rev gave me my stuff. Thanks! :D

But also, I don’t think Servants can give people stuff. Do they switch their mode to Creative? I know ZanyAmoeba (Servant) tried to help me but he couldn’t.
Turtle_Player_8
Noob
Noob
Hey there,

I have been unable to join the server for weeks i am on the right version (1.11) do you know why?
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Turtle_Player_8 wrote: Hey there,

I have been unable to join the server for weeks i am on the right version (1.11) do you know why?
Actually you're on the wrong version of Minecraft. You need to run at least Minecraft 1.12 in order to join Prism on the network.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
N1ghtBreak3r
Turtle_Player_8 wrote:Hey there,

Hey turtle! sorry you are having issues. Here is an updated page of info on how to connect. http://prism.ccgr.org/?p=1443 If you still have problems after following, post again so we can figure it out and get you on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turtle_Player_8
Noob
Noob
Thank you!
Turtle_Player_8
Noob
Noob
Hello again,

It says: io.netty.channel Abstract$... do you know what it is?
N1ghtBreak3r
Turtle_Player_8 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:44 pm Hello again,

It says: io.netty.channel Abstract$... do you know what it is?

not without having the full error message. Check and make sure you have 1.12 client and that you're trying to connect to agapecreation.org
Turtle_Player_8
Noob
Noob
Wow the server has changed!!!! a lobby now my home is gone
Turtle_Player_8
Noob
Noob
do i get my stuff back