Server Bugs, Issues, Glitches? Let us know here!

All Minecraft posts go here
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Yes! Thank you!
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
The portal, /warp command, and the /mv tp command are broken, so there is no way to get into the resource world.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Strange, I didn't make any changes to the server. I'll have to look into this when I get home from work. There may be some updated plugins.
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Ok thanks!
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
I had 9 blaze spawners from when spawners could be silk touched. I placed 8 of them before realizing that the NBT data they held got deleted when they were placed, making them empty spawners. I have one of them to prove they were Blaze spawners, but if an admin could fix them that would be great!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe reverend or someone who actually plays the game can assist you further.
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
I know how to fix it. All you need to do is right click the placed spawners with a spawn egg, and it will spawn that mob. I just don't have the power to get 9 blaze spawn eggs.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
I can't help you as I've retired, but someone who can go into creative mode should be able to help you as you said, placing blaze spawn eggs into the spawners.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
send me a pm when you're on and I can supply you with the eggs I looked up the Minecraft code
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
LTB_Strax_Core wrote: I had 9 blaze spawners from when spawners could be silk touched. I placed 8 of them before realizing that the NBT data they held got deleted when they were placed, making them empty spawners. I have one of them to prove they were Blaze spawners, but if an admin could fix them that would be great!
So It's been a while due to a problem with Minecraft, but this problem never got solved. If I could have some help with this, I'd really appreciate it!
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
LTB_Strax_Core wrote:
LTB_Strax_Core wrote: I had 9 blaze spawners from when spawners could be silk touched. I placed 8 of them before realizing that the NBT data they held got deleted when they were placed, making them empty spawners. I have one of them to prove they were Blaze spawners, but if an admin could fix them that would be great!
So It's been a while due to a problem with Minecraft, but this problem never got solved. If I could have some help with this, I'd really appreciate it!
The SilkSpawner broke in like November or something last year and we have been discussing on how to fix it. We have found another plugin that is very much like SilkSpawners called (I think) Mineable Spawners that I think we will use, as it has the same features as SilkSpawners plus more!

1.12 is here!

LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
That's nice, but the spawners I've placed have reverted into pig spawners.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
I could probably convert the spawners to what you need them to be.

1.12 is here!

LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
So, it's currently 3:00 PM for me at the time of posting, and the Prism server had reverted back a day. The section of land I finished clearing out this morning (at 6:30 AM) has revert to being half completed. Can this be undone?
MattNickPooz
I believe I can help with that. Will you be online later tonight?