Server Bugs, Issues, Glitches? Let us know here!

All Minecraft posts go here
N1ghtBreak3r
Are you human?: Yes!
Turtle_Player_8 wrote:do i get my stuff back

It sounds like you have some catching up to do. I'd start with this thread:

How to access the NEW NEW server

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Then read this thread:

Joining Agape Network

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

and, no. This is a fresh map with a clean start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Apparently, with an immovable object next to the space where a piston is moving a slime block, the piston decided not to move. I've done everything and removed all blocks besides the one furnace, and it still didn't work. This occurs horizontally and vertically. The piston also moves under the same circumstances without the furnace or the slime block.
N1ghtBreak3r
LTB_Strax_Core wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:48 am Apparently, with an immovable object next to the space where a piston is moving a slime block, the piston decided not to move. I've done everything and removed all blocks besides the one furnace, and it still didn't work. This occurs horizontally and vertically. The piston also moves under the same circumstances without the furnace or the slime block.
Slime blocks move all the blocks that are adjacent, don't they? Slime blocks won't move if they are next to immovable objects from what I understand.
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
In the creative server, if the blocks next to where a slimeblock is now and where it is being moved by a piston, it moved properly there and back. I can show you in person.
N1ghtBreak3r
is the land claimed with the golden shovel? both the land that the block is in and to where it is moving?

I won't be on until this evening around 7:30 est

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
yes it is. Without the furnace the piston and slime block work.
N1ghtBreak3r
LTB_Strax_Core wrote:yes it is. Without the furnace the piston and slime block work.
It's probably a protection from breaking that stuff with pistons. Did you try unlocking the furnace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
That's a good idea. I built the elevator without trying that. Let me see.
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
This isn't really a Glitch, but it is a question and I don't know where else to put it. I'm making a custom texture pack for a project. Is it ok if I use a link to a google drive file so people can download it from there, bypassing the file size limit, as long as I explain how to properly download/install it? I've done this before, and have a fake email with parts of my older user in it, so identity isn't a problem.

Edit: I should also mention that this project is on Prism, as it's no fun to have a project on single player with no way to submit it to others
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I'm okay with it
Seth Minecraft
Noob
Noob
If you turn into an enderman, you can teleport through the walls. (I posted this even though I kinda like the glitch)
N1ghtBreak3r
this is on ACN - not Prism itself. :) I think the admins know about it. thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Um, this may be a blockheadedness kinda thing but I don't seem to have my previously claimed borders from any of the times I was able to log in.
I had a chance to pop on the server and was going to change my borders from one shape to another for accommodation of Spawn Road in the future. Suddenly I find no corner blocks to click on!
My property is vulnerable! Plus I was going to try and log in tonight but my data wifi hotspot gigs were used up earlier today when I discovered this, erm, issue. (Problem?)
I do not know how many blocks I had used but I know it was quite a nice claim. Many more than the 2k the server says I could use now. I think...
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
BlockHeadLewie wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:30 am Um, this may be a blockheadedness kinda thing but I don't seem to have my previously claimed borders from any of the times I was able to log in.
I had a chance to pop on the server and was going to change my borders from one shape to another for accommodation of Spawn Road in the future. Suddenly I find no corner blocks to click on!
My property is vulnerable! Plus I was going to try and log in tonight but my data wifi hotspot gigs were used up earlier today when I discovered this, erm, issue. (Problem?)
I do not know how many blocks I had used but I know it was quite a nice claim. Many more than the 2k the server says I could use now. I think...
That stinks, but how did you get over 2k claim blocks? Usually you get more claim blocks the longer you play, but I still have 2k after several all-day afk sessions.
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
is anyone able to shop with money at spawn? I can't, and players can't shop at my shop. But, I made a shop chest in an unprotected area and it worked. Help please? I LOVE being a shopkeeper