Tutorial and Help With Our Plugins!

All Minecraft posts go here
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
That diagram was slightly inaccurate, the blue area on the right is not as close to my property. Only problem now is that the area in the upper right corner sticks out more than I thought. It was not included in the region I made and if I expand my whole region enough in that direction it will be too close to the blue property on the right. On another server I might have heard something about a non-rectangular property but it sounded complex. If there is any simple way to do this please offer suggestions. In the future I will probally need to expand my property so tips on property expansion are needed.
Thx, Zap.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Although it's been dead for quite some time, this question is best posted under this thread since I'm guessing it involves a plugin.
Specifically, what plugin is being used for the map creation HERE and how configurable is it?
Thank you! (And I am willing to take responsibility if I did post this in the wrong spot. Sorry.)
:?:
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
**polite bump**
I think my question got overlooked somehow. Life goes on.
Thank you!
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
I have no idea, sry.
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
We use Dynmap - http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/dynmap/ It takes up gigs of space so make sure you have enough on your hosting server
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
ZappierVirus wrote:That diagram was slightly inaccurate, the blue area on the right is not as close to my property. Only problem now is that the area in the upper right corner sticks out more than I thought. It was not included in the region I made and if I expand my whole region enough in that direction it will be too close to the blue property on the right. On another server I might have heard something about a non-rectangular property but it sounded complex. If there is any simple way to do this please offer suggestions. In the future I will probally need to expand my property so tips on property expansion are needed.
Thx, Zap.
Looks like we didn't answer zap's question either. As far as I know world guard only supports rectangular regions. I would make more region to cover pieces that stick out. In addition, you can "redefine" the size of your property without losing members/flags. Just select the new area using the wooden axe and //expand vert then do /rg redefine REGIONNAME
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Sounds good! I will make extra smaller regions with the same properties to cover the areas that stick out.
I post too much.
TalonoftheEagle
Noob
Noob
Is there an etiquette for not claiming generated structures? For example, do people claim villages, or are they to be left for public use? Similarly, do people claim monster spawners, nether fortresses, ocean monuments, etc., or is it expected that something like that should be left open for everyone?
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Recently a thing called T.H.R.I.V.E. has been taking over all the villages. Protecting them and allowing for players to trade with the villagers. I don't know if T.H.R.I.V.E. allows anyone to edit villages to make them bigger or not. Besides that most structures, after being explored for the stuff in the chests, are left deserted. There are some players that take over nether fortresses or dungeons for farming the mobs that spawn from the mob spawner.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
I farm spiders from a spawner near my house.

T.H.R.I.V.E. stands for Team Helping to Restore and Improve Village Environments (credit to CARZOMG for the acronym). So, we defend villages with a wall and usually 1 iron golem, and build some houses to boost the population. Players are welcome to help out and expand THRIVE villages.

Player made villages are that player's property and are private, unless signs or the player says otherwise.

I would say that deserted structures and spawners are probably free to be claimed, but if there are signs of development or ownership, they should be treated as private property.
I post too much.
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Thank you for this thread! It's comforting to know that this server has an easier claiming system then the server I'm used to!
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Also the flag system is very interesting and also completes the server's I'mused to's claiming system. I'll defiantly look at this thread often in till I memorize the commands I like. :P
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
LTB_Strax_Core wrote:Also the flag system is very interesting and also completes the server's I'mused to's claiming system. I'll defiantly look at this thread often in till I memorize the commands I like. :P
haha, thats funny! ;)
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
I don't know how to claim :P Oh well I'm fine with that :P
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
How to claim:
1. get a wooden axe and Right Click one corner of your land, then Left Click the opposite corner of your land.
2. To claim everything down and above that claim type //expand vert
3. ( you either have permission to "claim" or "create" but try both) then type /rg claim, or create <region name>
4. You can add flags by doing /rg add flag <region name> <flag>. flags you have access to: use allow/deny interact allow/deny and a few others I don't remember.
(Example , /rg add flag fox use allow )

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Foxwick
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved