Tutorial and Help With Our Plugins!

All Minecraft posts go here
Barnabaas
Noob
Noob
any other plugins that change game play?
PurpleTurtle42
Noob
Noob
thank you for this helpful guide
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
I'm having a problem with my claim block number not increasing, how do I get more and is there a limit?
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
In my base, I have a concrete powder door, that has worked for a week. Now, it's suddenly having weird glitches and changing the powder color from grey to white. I used the F3 menu and looked at the blocks to see if it was just a lighting error, and it wasn't. Wither someone is messing with me VIA console, or my base is glitched. This change occurred around 5 minutes ago, while I was using it to travel from one side of my base to the other, and when the door closed the blocks changed color.
SimplyAmazing
Noob
Noob
This post was useful.Thanks!
WisteriaWillows
Noob
Noob
/containertrust <name> did not allow my friend to access my chests. Now, this isn't a real issue, because there's /cmodify @ friend ... but now I've told someone :)
somebodysmom
Noob
Noob
This is a great resource, thank you. Are there any other commands in-game?
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
Yes, a lot of plun-in’s have changed due to 1.14. I’ll compile a list of commands and how to use them later.
RainbowFang
Noob
Noob
I love this idea!

I've never played on a server that allowed claims before and a little while back I briefly looked into what it would take to run my own semi-public server that way. It's complicated and a pain in the butt. Kudos to you guys.
PYROPEGUIN
Noob
Noob
Hey.

The golden shovel plugin (I forget the name) is intuitive and smooth. Good choice. I once played on a server where you had to claim the opposite corners of a three-dimensional cube. Which means building all the way up to sky height, and digging down to bedrock, for your claim to be complete. And you were allotted a limited number of blocks...so, to claim one pillar from sky to bedrock was like 10% of your total allowance...
PYROPEGUIN
Noob
Noob
Hey.

Is there a list of all plugins used? Mostly I'm wondering about MCMMO, and about the legality of afk machines... Personally, I enjoy setting up a rig and fishing to level 100... I know, I'm nuts; but it's harmless, and on the last server I joined, afk skill farms were banned, and afk resource farms were frowned upon...