Tutorial and Help With Our Plugins!

All Minecraft posts go here
LTB_Strax_Core
Gamer
Gamer
iFlyHaxor wrote:How to claim:
1. get a wooden axe and Right Click one corner of your land, then Left Click the opposite corner of your land.
2. To claim everything down and above that claim type //expand vert
3. ( you either have permission to "claim" or "create" but try both) then type /rg claim, or create <region name>
4. You can add flags by doing /rg add flag <region name> <flag>. flags you have access to: use allow/deny interact allow/deny and a few others I don't remember.
(Example , /rg add flag fox use allow )

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Foxwick
Thats that does help. The first day I tried and it said I couldn't but I probably did it wrong.
ShazzyLo
Noob
Noob
Thanks so much for posting this!
It will come in handy! <3
justin_havu
Noob
Noob
Is there a way to do this in Creative? I've tried it but to no avail.
Nate_Dad
Noob
Noob
Wow, I am going to have some fun getting used to new commands. I have been on a Towny server for 3 years. I am not sure I get the diamond block for extra claims thing mentioned on the first page of this post. The Corner click is simple enough, same as the golden shovel, well nearly. I didnt see a max number of blocks allowed however. That would be useful to know, but I am assuming it will be posted in the server itself.

ND
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
Currently our protection is messed up but I am looking into it today. It should be able to be done in creative once it's fixed and we have no maximum amount. You can claim what you'll use, within reason. Don't claim this gigantic area and not allow players to have any space, but claim what you'll need and use :)
Nate_Dad
Noob
Noob
StarvedArtist wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:41 pm Currently our protection is messed up but I am looking into it today. It should be able to be done in creative once it's fixed and we have no maximum amount. You can claim what you'll use, within reason. Don't claim this gigantic area and not allow players to have any space, but claim what you'll need and use :)
That's cool. I've been known to build so rather crazy things. Just spent a month building the Girken in London, before that was a full scale model of the Hanging Gardens complete with Colosseum inside it. I had also been building Disney Land before the server reset. I build a rather large town once complete with Ikea, Ace Hardware, Aldi grocery, a church, subway, airport, golf course, amusement part. Okay, so I get a little carried away. Best part is doing all this in survival!! makes it more fun and much harder!! Nice to know that if I really want to build, I dont have to worry about someone messing it up and I can share them with everyone else!!
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
The WorldGuard commands for normal users are fixed! :D
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
supersaiyanscooby
Noob
Noob
could you add a lift plugin. it would basically allow p[layers to make elevator signs. Its really nice for big homes that have a lot of floors, or for constructs in the sky that normally cannot be visited.
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
We try to add as little plugins as possible to help with lag. :) We are working on a mini games world, which will take multiple game plugins, so we try not to really add any play around plugins for survival.
supersaiyanscooby
Noob
Noob
fair enough.
HaggisPK
Noob
Noob
I could use some help. The world will end soon and I plan to download it so I can play on singleplayer and save my builds I spent so much time on.
the problem is, on the server there is no fire spread, I have a ton of open flames in my village. how do I stop fire spreading and burning up all my hard work the moment I spawn into the world? I have tested this in another single player world using the
/gamerule doFireTrick false
But it seems like that command doesn't work anymore or something because my fires still spread in that world.
please help because I don't want to lose everything, download the save of the world onto single player then lose it all over again in flames.

The reason I ask this here is because I dont think the plugins stay with the world download when put into singleplayer. Please educate me on this field I am so inept in :)

-HaggisPK
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
The game rules are always accessible without plugins. They are just built into mc and always usable. Does it tell you that you don't have access to that command when you put it in?
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
Oh and it's '/gamerule doFireTick false'. I didn't know if you had just spelled it wrong.
HaggisPK
Noob
Noob
StarvedArtist wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:52 am Oh and it's '/gamerule doFireTick false'. I didn't know if you had just spelled it wrong.
Haha! shows you how much I read. Starved you are a life saver! thank you an absolute ton!
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
Your welcome! ^-^

Also, sometimes worlds will be locked into survival and without cheats(commands) turned on but there's a way to temporarily get around that.

If you go into the world, press esc, then open a LAN world with cheats and creative enabled and you'll be able to fly and stop the fire spread etc. opening a LAN world is just to make it where other people in the house can join your game too but then it also gives you access to use the commands.