Tutorial and Help With Our Plugins!

All Minecraft posts go here
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
---------------------------------
-Claim Land With GriefPrevention-

Use a golden shovel to claim your plot by right clicking on opposite corners of your area. Land claims extend from world bottom to world top and claim blocks increase with playtime.

/AbandonClaim - Deletes the claim you're standing in.
/Trust - Gives another player permission to edit in your claim.
/UnTrust - Revokes any permissions granted to a player in your claims
/AccessTrust - Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, and beds
/ContainerTrust - Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, crafting gear, containers, and animals.
/TrustList - Lists the permissions for the claim you're standing in.
/SubdivideClaims - Switches your shovel to subdivision mode, so you can subdivide your claims.
/RestrictSubclaim - Restricts a subclaim, so that it inherits no permissions from the parent claim.
/UntrustAll - Removes all permissions for all players in your claim.
/AbandonAllClaims - Deletes all of your claims.
/GivePet - Gives away a tamed animal.
/ClaimsList - Lists a player's claims and claim block details.
/Trapped - Gets a player out of a land claim he's trapped inside.

-----------------------------
-How to Lock Things With LWC-
-----------------------------

When a chest or furnace is placed, it is automatically locked. Doors and gates have to be locked by you.

/cremove - Take a protection off a chest or anything you have locked.
/cprivate - Protect a chest or door.
/cmodify @<player> - Add a player to a protected item or door so they can use it as well.
/cmodify -<player> - Remove a player from a protected item or door.
/cdonation - Create a donation chest. (Players can add things to chest, but cannot remove from it)
/cpassword <pass> - Create a password protected chest or door.
/cinfo - See how a chest is protected and who the owner is.
/cremoveall - Removes ALL of your protections on anything you have protected.
/lwc flag <flagname> - Allow interactions with your protections. Flag names are redstone, magnet, exemption, autoclose, allowexplosions and hopper.

[*]You can add or remove multiple players at one time by doing the add or remove player command and putting a space between the names.
(Example- /cmodify @Notch @CCGR -DoctorWho)

-Join Jobs To Earn In-Game Money-

/jobs browse - open up the available jobs GUI
* hover over the icon for job information
* right click to join job / left click for more details

You can join up to three (3) jobs to help you earn money. Money is used to make purchases at someone’s shop or to buy from someone individually.

----------------------------------
-Create SignShops To Buy And Sell-
----------------------------------

To sell items:
1. Place a sign and type [Buy] on line one (1)
2. Type item description on lines 2 & 3
3. Type price of item on line four (4)
4. Place number of items in chest you wish to sell at once (all items in chest will be sold if they are in the chest at setup)
5. Punch (left click) the chest with redstone dust
6. Punch (left click) the [Buy] sign with redstone dust
7. Rake in the money.
** Note you can add more stuff to the chest after setup, but all that will be sold is what was in the chest at the time of setup.

To buy items: use steps 1-6 above but change [Buy] to [Sell]
**Remember that you are buying items from players with this sign. This means that you need the money in your /balance to pay the player selling to you.

Other signs: you can also create [Dispose] and [DonateHand] signs. Each of these signs will allow the player to destroy the items in their hand when they punch the sign, or donate the items in their hand to you (you will need to link a chest to the [DonateHand] sign).

--------
-Dynmap-
--------

/dynmap show - Show your location on the dynmap
/dynmap hide - Hide your location on the dynmap

-----------
-Chat-
----------

/local - change your chat to local (Prism only). This is also required if you wish to talk on Dynmap.
/global - change your chat to global for ACN. This chat channel will not work with Dynmap.
Last edited by StarvedArtist on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Jorgmeisterwork
Is it any size limit? Or can I claim my whole village (120 by 12) with one block?
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
When you place the block it should tell you how many blocks you have to claim. We can make it larger than that, We just decided on that ammount and we'll see how far it takes people and if they'll need more.
Jorgmeisterwork
With the builds on my private areas alone im up in 15500 blocks in need of claiming ;) Plus the airplane in common area, and cooperate buildings other places.
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
It's a a lot of claim blocks per protection block. So you would need multiple diamond blocks for all of that.
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Thanks Star! Useful info.
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

"Well then, carry on chaps."
-Deepfreeze32

"it's not malware guys it's linux ;)"
-ccgr

"Go play outside. That's what I'm going to do now."
-ccgr
jsrcksaaf
LWC automatically locks chests, if you want to make it public type /cremove in the chat window then you will punch the chest that you want to remove the lock on.

(Star, I had some one ask this the other day so I thought I would go ahead and add it)
"What so ever ye do, do it heartily as to the Lord"
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
Added lwc guys!
Jorgmeisterwork
As it is by now, is my chests auto protected by the new plugin? I have not done anything with them in months, so they just sit there with a sign on in front.

-I hope its some admin that can give me some starting help with enough diamond blocks and points :) (Dont worry it isnt for cheating.. i just lack a lot of diamonds to claim it) Just need to know what time (london time) i should be on.
storm
Gamer
Gamer
can you use the diamond protection on more than one site ?
i got the first home protected no worries (THANK YOU STAR BTW for that =] ) but I am on sneak and left clicking at my other one i want to protect but nothing even tried right clicking (and I kicked both the block and my computer not recommended as computer isnt happy with me now ) will try again but just was wandering if anyone has done it to a second home or if you can if not no worries
thank you
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
Yeah you can use as many as you want to protect anything. Did you make sure your ps is turned on before placing the block?
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
I think the diamond block has to be inside the area you are protecting - i.e. if you have a second home you need a second diamond block. Is that correct, Star?
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

"Well then, carry on chaps."
-Deepfreeze32

"it's not malware guys it's linux ;)"
-ccgr

"Go play outside. That's what I'm going to do now."
-ccgr
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
Yes. If you have multiple builds that are seperate from each other then you'll need a diamond block for each build you wanna protect.
Jorgmeisterwork
I was just thinking... the lapiz lazuli will be enough unless someone make a tnt cannon or lava from outside the Bounce area, right?
Diamonds are xpensive but not maybe necessary everywhere.
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
Correct Jorg :)

I like this plugin a lot cause it has many different ways of protecting and some cost a lot, some are very cheap. You should ask look at the snitch and grief revert blocks cause those are good protectors as well and the grief revert, is someone griefs you then all you gotta do is simply click the block yourself and it'll all go back to normal.