Postby MaxMap » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:23 pm

Welcome, new members! Feel free to ask questions if you need help! :D

Ashton_Gigglez
Noob
Noob

Re: New Member Introductions

Postby Ashton_Gigglez » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:59 am

Hey guys! I'm Ashton.

I just got the feeling I wanted to look for a Christian based server last night and yours was the first I saw, I continued to look at some others but really like the idea of a Christian environment for Minecraft as well as other games and frankly the builds pictured are amazing :D
I am a loving wife who got married really young to an amazing man I met at a Christian university. We both chose to leave the school when God called us away to take care of his grandma and then to his first programming job at a social network and then to a new job developing online sunday school curriculum at a Christian publishing company.

I am a pastors kid but have been having a hard time since our move finding a good church fit for us. We have some friends here who are amazing and go to their church some until we find where God wants us. That is one reason I started looking for a Christian server, I really need more fellowship with other Christians and thought this would be a good step.
Unfortunately I won't be able to be on a lot for the next two-3 months because i babysit 8 hours a day 4-5 days a week but after this time the couple are moving and I will have a lot more free time.

Some hobbies of mine are obviously playing minecraft, volunteering at a family game store (The friends I mentioned run the store), playing board games/ living card games/ CCGs/ & RPGs. I also love drawing portraits but have gotten severely out of practice. I also love watching Dr. Who. And one of my favorite things is building on minecraft, I'm not good at HUGE spawn sized builds but enjoy building towns and houses for people and I very much enjoy being head-mod on my other server.

I would love to be accepted into the Christ Centered Gamer family and have an oasis to go to to relax with those of like faith to build each other up & uplift each other. Thank you so much for your time reading this long post and for considering me for the server! :) <3

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Postby ccgr » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:02 pm

Welcome Ashton! Glad you found us :)

CodePro1.0
Noob
Noob

Postby CodePro1.0 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is CodePro1.0. In my spare time I love to program and work with robots. I also game ;) I am looking forward to getting to know some of you better and maybe create some great memories.

Anyways,
Hope you have a good day!
~CodePro1.0~

Ashton_Gigglez
Noob
Noob

Postby Ashton_Gigglez » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:15 pm

Thanks ccgr:) I'm glad I found you guys too

Jorgmeisterwork

Postby Jorgmeisterwork » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:47 pm

I "read your "long post" :) I think its good chance you will be happy with the Choice :) (and that was my first experience in greeting someone in this thread. Wow im starting feeling xperienced on here :P )

ReasonFlees
Noob
Noob

Postby ReasonFlees » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello. My name is ReasonFlees (or Jack). I'm active on another server that isn't as Christian friendly so I'm happy to have found one that is. Hopefully I can use my knowledge of the game to help whoever needs it. :)

Ashton_Gigglez
Noob
Noob

Postby Ashton_Gigglez » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:01 pm

I "read your "long post" :) I think its good chance you will be happy with the Choice :) (and that was my first experience in greeting someone in this thread. Wow im starting feeling xperienced on here :P )
lol thanks :) I feel special lol

Luxen
Noob
Noob

Postby Luxen » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:08 pm

Hello, my name is Luxen. My Minecraft account name is Strife195. I have been exploring for some time trying to decide if I wanted to play with others again or not. I recently decided that I wanted to play games with people, but following Christ is part of who I am which makes it hard in a very secular world to find others who live and feel the same way. I look forward to getting to know the community. :D

Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Xinori » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Hey guys! I'm Ashton.

I just got the feeling I wanted to look for a Christian based server last night and yours was the first I saw, I continued to look at some others but really like the idea of a Christian environment for Minecraft as well as other games and frankly the builds pictured are amazing :D .....

....I would love to be accepted into the Christ Centered Gamer family and have an oasis to go to to relax with those of like faith to build each other up & uplift each other. Thank you so much for your time reading this long post and for considering me for the server! :) <3
Long but pure awesome! Welcome to CCGR, so glad to have you! Hope you have a blast! Oh, and if you guys are in CO, then we are neighbors... im in Western KS ^-^ Blessings . See You around!
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight

Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Xinori » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:47 pm

Hello, my name is Luxen. My Minecraft account name is Strife195. I have been exploring for some time trying to decide if I wanted to play with others again or not. I recently decided that I wanted to play games with people, but following Christ is part of who I am which makes it hard in a very secular world to find others who live and feel the same way. I look forward to getting to know the community. :D
Hai Luxen! So glad you chose to play with people - and that this is the place you chose! Once you get to 15 posts and follow the process, hopefully we will see you in game!! YAY!
How To: Join Our Minecraft Server!
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight

MobilizedTiger
Noob
Noob

Postby MobilizedTiger » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Hey my name is Jason, MobilizedTiger on steam and JamJam2727 in Minecraft. I play a lot of Minecraft, destiny and halo. In Minecraft i like to mess around with plugins. In halo you couldn't beat my dominion team (Fastest win in under 2 minutes, with a full enemy team.) Destiny, well its destiny. Anyway looking forward to the Minecaft server.

CodePro1.0
Noob
Noob

Postby CodePro1.0 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:06 pm

Welcome Jason,
glad to have you here! I know what you mean about destiny... It's a great game!

Have a good day!

~CodePro1.0~

HaggisPK
Noob
Noob

Postby HaggisPK » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:22 pm

haha Jason

those dominion games where the best but i preferred capture the flag. and destiny with you is the only reason i still play it haha, its best with a buddy.

MizzSuz
Noob
Noob

Postby MizzSuz » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:36 pm

Hello! My name is Suzanne.
I am new to forums but not new to minecraft. :D I am a stay at home mom of one and love to play games when my boy is napping... 8) Normally I play by myself because most forums out there are littered with cursing, etc. and my convictions will not allow me to join... :wink: I am excited to of found this avenue for my future gaming needs and hope to be a part of the family soon... :)

Suz

Return to “Minecraft”