New Member Introductions

All Minecraft posts go here
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Re: 15 posting suggestions to get started

Postby ccgr » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:52 pm

The number of posts you have is under your name, it looks like you have 9 so far

Armani2512
Noob
Noob

Postby Armani2512 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:35 am

The number of posts you have is under your name, it looks like you have 9 so far
Thanks for leting me know! :D

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:56 am

Please stop posting in this thread, read the first post and click on the proper forums to respond to, not in here

HalcyonLioness
Noob
Noob

Re: New Member Introductions

Postby HalcyonLioness » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:02 pm

The Prodigal Lioness returneth. It's been a while, folks.

A lot's happened since I was active here last, it seems. I've got a lot of catching up to do... so, how have you lot been?
[Epic sig pic incoming]
Livestream: [http://twitch.tv/halcyonlioness] || YouTube Channel: [http://bit.ly/X3EQNt] || Twitter: [twitter.com/HalcyonLioness] || Tumblr: [halcyonlioness.tumblr.com] || Steam: HalcyonLioness || B-Net Battletag: AstraLioness#[numbers restricted]

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:45 pm

welcome back!

Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Xinori » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:00 am

The Prodigal Lioness returneth. It's been a while, folks.

A lot's happened since I was active here last, it seems. I've got a lot of catching up to do... so, how have you lot been?
Oh my gosh!!! Do my eyes deceive me!? Lioness!! Welcome Back!! So glad to be reading your post right now! Been good, and like I said in my YT pm.... missed ya! Blessings! Stick around will ya - we need to catch up!!
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight

xallytha
Noob
Noob

Postby xallytha » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:00 pm

Hello there,
I go by Xallytha in here, but the name I hear the most is "mom", or "mama". ;-)
I am mom to two energetic, and amazing kiddos, a preschooler and a toddler. I am also wife to another super energetic awesome man.
I join the mc server because it seems a nice, civil, God-honoring place where to spend a little of time playing with the hubs.

May you be blessed by the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 115:15

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:03 am

Welcome! Glad you found us! I'm the mother of 3 :)

MikeC
Noob
Noob

Postby MikeC » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:44 am

Hi Everyone.

My name is Mike. I'm a father of 4, based in the UK. Our eldest is 7 years old, and would like to play Minecraft at home. Many of his friends use it, and after speaking to a number of my good friends at our church, it seems like 'Creative' mode would be okay for him to use.

I'm exploring the best the way to do this by asking various questions in the forums, including whether Ubuntu is an okay OS to use; whether I can only play 'Creative' on the Mojang website, or whether the CCG server download will allow this.

The thread on homeschooling is also very interesting, as my wife and I are seriously considering this as an option.

MikeC

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:32 pm

Welcome! Glad you found us!

LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Postby LegoFan560 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:30 pm

Hi Everyone.

My name is Mike. I'm a father of 4, based in the UK. Our eldest is 7 years old, and would like to play Minecraft at home. Many of his friends use it, and after speaking to a number of my good friends at our church, it seems like 'Creative' mode would be okay for him to use.

I'm exploring the best the way to do this by asking various questions in the forums, including whether Ubuntu is an okay OS to use; whether I can only play 'Creative' on the Mojang website, or whether the CCG server download will allow this.

The thread on homeschooling is also very interesting, as my wife and I are seriously considering this as an option.

MikeC
Hey Mike! Yes, you should be able to run Minecraft on Linux. Haven't tried it personally, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

The free version on the Mojang website is similar to creative, but is actually a very old version of minecraft. I think it is a late Alpha/early Beta version. To play on the CCG server you will need to purchase a premium Minecraft account. Once you have a premium account you can download Minecraft and install it or play it in your browser.

I highly recommend homeschooling, by the way. I'm a Senior in HS, homeschooled since Kindergarten, and can't imagine my life without being Homeschooled. :)
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

"Well then, carry on chaps."
-Deepfreeze32

"it's not malware guys it's linux ;)"
-ccgr

"Go play outside. That's what I'm going to do now."
-ccgr

Unevenest
Noob
Noob

Postby Unevenest » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:51 pm

I'm Jacob. My minecraft username is jacob20056, but since it's kinda a boring username, I now use the alias "Unevenest" whenever I register for a game related account.

I found this community and it's Minecraft server when I was looking for a "non-admin abuse" server. I'm exciting to join, and I'm glad I found you guys.

StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin

Postby StarvedArtist » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Glad Ya found us :) On our server, Admins only use our powers to help the players when needed. When we are playing personally, We are not allowed to use creative or take anything from it :)

See Ya in game!

That_Helpful_Guy

Postby That_Helpful_Guy » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:46 pm

I know I already introduced myself, but I should probably give a bit more backstory.

Ok, I'm almost fifteen, so it sounds like I might be a younger member. I'm a conservative Christian in politics as well as religion. I'm interested in such topics as philosophy, worldviews, current events, music (contemporary Christian, jazz, Celtic folk, Yiddish and Klezmer, classical, soundtrack, American folk, ...), and roleplaying. Some of you will freak out when you see "roleplayer". I'm no fan of D&D. Nor do I think it's demonic. I just think it needs editing, which is exactly what I've done. My interest in philosophy has let me talk with people of other belief systems periodically about their beliefs, giving me insight. I chose my username because I try to help my fellow players out. I don't scorn noobs like some I've met. I was once one of them. I've still got several posts (11 I think), but hopefully I'll finish before 2016!

If anyone has a question about my D&D edits, music, literature, politics, etc., shoot me a Tweet @ODonoghueMor.

God bless,
Helpful

StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin

Postby StarvedArtist » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:15 am

We have plenty of players from all age ranges :) There's quite a few right around your age, Then some younger and some older.

Return to “Minecraft”