New Member Introductions

All Minecraft posts go here
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Re: 15 posting suggestions to get started

Postby ccgr » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:34 am

The trolling is talking about the forums, PVP on the server is okay if it is mutual

Expat_PM
Noob
Noob

Re: Introductions - New Members Post Here!

Postby Expat_PM » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi All,
I stumbled across this server and forum.
Looks like this could become a favorite forum.
Not a huge gamer although I do love MineCraft.
Mostly, I hope to interact with like minded Christ followers.

Peace,
Expat_PM

Mizzkryzz

Re: New Member Introductions

Postby Mizzkryzz » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:20 am

Hello it is nice to meet you. :D
Your musician who sings , plays sax, flute ,oboe , clarinet, trumpet , and piano.
The girl who is obsessed with music. ~ PandaLove~

markseven
Noob
Noob

Postby markseven » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:48 am

Hi everyone! I'm Mark. Didn't realize a forum like this existed til today. Spent some time cruising around and being a "Guest" and decided to go ahead and join. I read some of the Skyrim posts while cruising around. That's the game I've been playing lately. Was playing Mass Effect on 360 and was hoping that because I have the trilogy, I'd get to pass my game decisions made in Mass Effect onward and upward to Mass Effect 2. Well, that didn't happen and I checked online and my guess (not a techie lol) is that I need to have a hard drive to do that, and possibly to be on the XBox live. Not sure about that last. Got irritated and went to Skyrim since I can't play my Fallout games without a hard drive, either, apparently. Oh well, more about that later as I want to get closer to getting my 15 posts in. I'm 57 years old (really!), live in Abilene, Texas with my wife Sandy and our Pomeranian, Sassy. If I'm not working or eating, etc., I like to play games on the 360. Used to play PC games but got tired of all the keys. Had gotten a 360 for Sandy a few years ago, but never used it. Her grandson came to visit last summer, wanted to play games and so I got hooked on XBOx. I'm not what many would call a mainstream Christian, but do love the Lord. He knows our hearts. Thanks for being here and being easy to find for someone looking...

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:00 am

Awesome, welcome! You sound young at heart, that's all that matters :)

markseven
Noob
Noob

Postby markseven » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:11 am

Not good at forums, but as moderator, I guess you are used to that. I will try not to make you work too hard lol. Yea I am young at heart, thank you. I'm not sure if there are certain places to post certain topics when still under the first 15 posts. Anyway, here goes again: I was pondering my love for playing games with my love for the Lord this morning and went online and found the same site that someone posted near the beginning of the thread "Is it OK for Christians to play video games?". I thought about that and then kept looking on Google and found this website. Proverbs 3:5 is a huge favorite of mine, so I know I am here for a reason and I have the faith that God knows what He's doing lol (I was expecting something negative and found a Christian Gaming Forum). I'm very happy to have found "Christ Centered Gamer" I'm thinking, "Hey! I'm not alone after all!" :D I think I will go play something lol and will be back later or tomorrow.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:49 am

Check out this thread to get started, each topic when clicked on will take you to the proper place to post: https://www.christcenteredgamer.com/php ... =5&t=14612

jvogel0321
Noob
Noob

Postby jvogel0321 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Hi! My name is John Vogel, username is jvogel0321. I've been playing minecraft off and on for about 2 years now. I got into minecraft mainly for my son, who's name is James. James is 8 and has "high functioning autism". He's extremely creative and excels in anything creative, so I got him on minecraft to create. He loved it, and I ended up finding it a fascinating game as well. While I'm older then the average minecrafter (at 45) I'm fairly young at heart and enjoy the game very much. I look forward to playing on a Christian Centered server and I look forward to meeting each and every one of you.

God bless and keep you all :)

fearon14
Noob
Noob

Postby fearon14 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Hello, my name is fearon14 which is also my username. Im new if you didnt notice. lol. Um, I hope I can be of some help with the server as well as being a good member. Thank you for creating this server and God Bless... :wink:

markseven
Noob
Noob

Postby markseven » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:17 am

Trying to get closer to my 15 posts :D but can't find the post with all the sample things to fill them up. I do remember a couple of them, I think, or close enough lol. In my car, I listen mostly to the local Christian station here in Abilene, KGNZ. I also will listen to AirOne (CHristian alternative") and Family Radio. When in my wife's car, I listen to Classic Rock, which I really enjoy (60s, 70s and some 80s) but try to take in small doses if you know what I mean. My favorite Christian group is Casting Crowns because it seems that most of their songs on the CDs are cool to listen to (I don't skip ahead much to see what's next). Listening to what now? I'm sitting at my computer doing this, my wife is sitting about two feet away playing Jewel Quest 3 on hers and we aren't listening to any music. THere isn't even a radio in the room. We have a 32" flatscreen TV here in the living room, which we rarely watch except to play XBox on lol.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:23 am

here's the link, each topic is clickable to get you in the right space and to get those 15 posts quickly

https://www.christcenteredgamer.com/php ... =5&t=14612

markseven
Noob
Noob

Postby markseven » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:49 pm

I don't remember lol how many posts I've made, but know I'm close :o I've read different comments on the 15 post requirement and I think it's a good idea, personally. A lot of times people will post a couple times and then drop off the grid. I'm sure it happens even with folks who meet the 15 post requirement, but it at least shows those who want to be here even if they come and go, occasionally. Yea... just rambling, but rambling can be fun, too.

stormraider12
Noob
Noob

Postby stormraider12 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:37 pm

hi my name is luke gjaltema, my mineraft account name is stormraider12. I am a friendly person and willing to get to know lots of people I am 15. :D

ShowNuph
Noob
Noob

Re: 15 posting suggestions to get started

Postby ShowNuph » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Greetings! My name is Tim. I'm 32. I play quite a bit of games on the PC. Also wanted everyone that reads this to know that Sim City 2000 is currently available for free on Origin for the next month. So go ahead and get your retro gaming on.

TSTC2011
Noob
Noob

Postby TSTC2011 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello my name is TSTC2011 which is also my minecraft username, I am 25 years old. I work in the customer service field but and going to school to finish my degree in Information technology. I have been a gamer for as long as i can reemmber. I am usually quiet when on a multiplayer game but it is nice just to have other live humans to interact with and everywhere I go it is nothing but yelling and screaming at others and it make me wish there was a place that people would act christ like while interacting with others. I stumbled upon this place and am hoping to make this my home for all things game

Return to “Minecraft”