Postby fruitmcnare » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Where do I post my 15 posts???? :?: :?: :?:

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Re: 15 posting suggestions to get started

Postby ccgr » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:35 pm

anywhere, the suggestions on the first page of this topic are clickable to take you to the right places

fruitmcnare
Noob
Noob

Re: New Member Introductions

Postby fruitmcnare » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:11 am

Hi everyone, a friend of mine has directed me to this server. I am releived to finally find a wholesome server to play on. My name is Daniel in real life, my minecraft user is fruitmcnare. I love to build in creative :D and I'm looking forward to playing here!

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:38 am

Welcome, glad you found us!

amberchick
Location: In the shadows of shadows........ the shadows in SA, Texas

Postby amberchick » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:02 am

Mods..

Thanks for posting these links to help out with the 15 post start-up. They are very good topics and I look forward to getting started on here. My daughter will probably be the most active as she just loves Minecraft and will be getting in to answer some of the posts as well.

Look forward to seeing folks online soon!!
HEY!!! Your RIGHT!!!! I am on the forums alot
My name? I am.... THE CRAZY WEATHERMAN!!! The coolest weatherman out there...... 8)
I hide in the shadows of shadows...... 8) wait, how do you hear me? :silent:

Benjamen shot himself in the head-
http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24302

To donate to Benjamen's cause-
http://www.gofundme.com/x57d8c

Adrilaron
Noob
Noob

Postby Adrilaron » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:02 am

Hello! My name is Adril and I go by Adrilaron on minecraft. I've heard good things about this server (although not necessarily about this forum) and I thought I'd come check things out for myself! Looking forward to getting my 15 posts in. :) See you in-game maybe!

Adrilaron
Noob
Noob

Postby Adrilaron » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:31 am

Hi! My name is Adrilaron... well my gamertag is anyway. My favorite movie is The Matrix, my favorite video game of all time is Chrono Trigger, and I like to drink Barq's Rootbeer (yummie!). I can't wait to get to play on your minecraft server. It sounds like a great time. Perhaps I''ll see some people I know there!

Silveredbow
Noob
Noob

Postby Silveredbow » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:47 am

Hi! My forum name is SilveredBow, same as my minecraft handle.

Here are some things you should know about me
-I love Jesus Christ because He saved me when I didn't want to be saved
-I like pie
-my skin is Finn from Adventure Time because Hank the Cowdog (who uses the Jake skin) is my bro-in-arms
-I play the viola and like to jam
-I love comics, mystery stories, and philosophy, and think that villains are usually more interesting than heroes-- but it's still better to be a hero than a villain
-my favorite Doctor is the Eleventh, and if I had one entertainment-related wish I would have a Moffat-written storyline where the Eleventh Doctor fights the Master, and have Tom Hiddleston or Benedict Cumberbatch would play the Master
-Buzzfeed tells me that, if I were an Adventure Time character, I would be Marceline

Also, I might not be on this so much during the school year... I don't know how busy I'll be :P

SilverTail23
Noob
Noob

Postby SilverTail23 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:26 pm

hi im new im Kaley :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12: 9-10

lshop1
Noob
Noob

Postby lshop1 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Hi, my name is Carie. Both my children LOVE to play Minecraft but I am not comfortable with them playing online when there is the ability to type curse words and inappropriate content. I am thrilled to find this server and wanted to confirm that my children would be able to create their own accounts, make the necessary 15 posts and be able to ultimately get access to this server?

Thanks so much!

Carie

qshop
Minecraft Server Admin

Postby qshop » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Hi! I am qshop and I really love the objective of this game. My sis and I love to play minecraft together
but struggle to find a good game centered around Christ and love my heart really called me to play this
server not only to have a fun time with people that will build me up but also to have friends that will support
me in this game thank you for listening to me, qshop Bye!

depretisdavid
Noob
Noob

Postby depretisdavid » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:38 am

Hi im david, im looking forward to joining to server. I am friends with foxotic who recomended me. Ill be happy to meet all of you on minecraft

secrets29
Noob
Noob

Postby secrets29 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:40 pm

Hello, I'm secrets29 or Lauren if you prefer. Someone I know who plays on the server enlightened me on what the server was about. Once hearing everything, I decided the server sounded pretty awesome. So it would be extremely exciting to be allowed to join the server and meet all of you wonderful people!

Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Xinori » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Hey allz and welcome! I see some of you have made it to 15 posts and beyond (perhaps your already white listed - if not shoot me a pm and I'll see if I can help) the rest of you who haven't quite met the 15 post requirement, lets get on it, so everyone can meet you in game! Blessings!
Hi, my name is Carie. Both my children LOVE to play Minecraft but I am not comfortable with them playing online when there is the ability to type curse words and inappropriate content. I am thrilled to find this server and wanted to confirm that my children would be able to create their own accounts, make the necessary 15 posts and be able to ultimately get access to this server?

Thanks so much!

Carie
Oh, and if no-one has gotten with you about this yet Carie, that is correct! Both your children will have to create their own forum accounts and agree to the rules, as well as follow the procedures and posts, then they will be white listed. :)

For reference to everyone above - be sure to follow the guide!
https://www.christcenteredgamer.com/php ... -qEPPldV8E

Hope the community gets to meet you soon! Blessings!
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:18 pm

welcome!

Return to “Minecraft”