New Member Introductions

All Minecraft posts go here
ButterMaster
Noob
Noob

Re: New Member Introductions

Postby ButterMaster » Mon May 26, 2014 2:02 am

Hi, My name is Christian, my game name is butter master and my favorite ore is butter.

LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!

Re: 15 posting suggestions to get started

Postby LegoFan560 » Mon May 26, 2014 11:37 am

Welcome!

1. This is a PC only server. Because each version (PC, Xbox, pocket) has different items and mechanics, the devices cannot be used on the same server.

2. You do not HAVE to have different accounts, but I would recommend it given the nature of having ones own stuff in the game. It would also make it possible for other players to tell them apart and would enable them to play at the same time. (See #3 below.)

3. Yes, more than one can play on the server at a time (assuming you have more than one computer) as long as they have separate accounts. If they share an account you are limited to one at a time.

I hope that helps!
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

"Well then, carry on chaps."
-Deepfreeze32

"it's not malware guys it's linux ;)"
-ccgr

"Go play outside. That's what I'm going to do now."
-ccgr

StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin

Postby StarvedArtist » Mon May 26, 2014 1:21 pm

I'm Readyman because I'm always ready! I like Minecraft and hunting. I'm Charity_Agape and RisenFire's brother in the army. So I need some posts to get white listed on to the CCGR server. Nice to meet you all!
Welcome to the forums! Thank you for protecting our country :)

charity_agape
Noob
Noob

Postby charity_agape » Wed May 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Howdy. Found Minecraft a week ago and really like it. Gotta hurry to get this and a few other things in before I fire up the livestream for <shout out!> Kernersville--The Bridge (pastor Dave McGee). This? All in fun. The Way? All in Christ.
Well now. I'm a complete beginner! Maybe a complete dunce as well! If so...who cares! So, like I said.....
Howdy.
Welcome to the CCGR Forums and welcome to minecraft! I'm glad you found us and I look forward to playing the great game of minecraft together!

Random mc tip: when you are making a mine deep in the earth, place torches on one side of the tunnel wall so you can tell if you are going deeper in or leaving your tunnels based on where the torches are.

Halo3Hunter113

Postby Halo3Hunter113 » Wed May 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Hey Fellow Crafters,
My name is Hunter and my username is Halo3Hunter113. I have been playing Minecraft for a long time now and lately I've been on a server that's gotten way to big and there was a lot of swearing. So I've been looking around at some Christian servers and I found this nice community and I hope I get to be a part of it! :D

StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin

Postby StarvedArtist » Wed May 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Welcome to the forums both of you! So glad you found us and I can't wait to see ya in game! ;)

M_Unlimited

Postby M_Unlimited » Fri May 30, 2014 6:37 am

I'm Readyman because I'm always ready! I like Minecraft and hunting. I'm Charity_Agape and RisenFire's brother in the army. So I need some posts to get white listed on to the CCGR server. Nice to meet you all!
Hi, it's nice to meet you!!! Charity is one of my best friends. And I try to get to know Risen when I see her on. Welcome to the forums and to our MC server.
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

Image ssss

Zandorff
Noob
Noob

Postby Zandorff » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Hello!
My name is Zandorff (with an 01 on servers)
I am very exited to join this server and build some of my best.
I love team builds with my friends, ScientificGuy and Budderdragon4.
I am on very often so if you need my help with a build, I will be willing.
Feel free to PM me about builds and ex.
Your newest member,
Zan
(P.S. I will be more available after June 15)

DrRelic
Gamer
Gamer

Postby DrRelic » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:52 pm

So excited you all found us here! Can't wait to catch you all in game!! :-)
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me; --Psalm 23:4

“Be kind to dragons, for thou art crunchy when toasted and taste good with ketchup. (Sebastian)”
― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dragonswan

"Red warrior needs food badly!" -Gauntlet (1985)

lilylilac
Noob
Noob

Postby lilylilac » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, my name is liz, my minecraft username is lilylilac11, I found this website when I was looking for a good Christian Minecraft Server. I'm looking forward to making some new friends and hope to be helpful in anyway I can! Feel free to PM me, I love to chat! Take care everyone.

Jorgmeisterwork

Postby Jorgmeisterwork » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:25 am

Hello, my minecraft username is Jorgmeisterwork. I have played minecraft since eeeh I think its 1.3...

Something tells me that I cant just deliver 15 posts in 15 minutes and get on.. I guess the purpose is to have us post and wait a few days to get most griefers to get tired. :idea: :)

itsakitten
Noob
Noob

Postby itsakitten » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:18 pm

Hello, i'm Jason, aka Itsakitten ingame.

I'm a Canadian minecrafter, and looking to mess around with some new building ideas on this server, as well as maybe spend a bit of time around some christians, and see what's going on firsthand.

I'll be upfront and say that i'm an atheist, but i'm not here to fight about it - though fulfilling my post requirements without getting into arguments is going to be a tricky thing, I think. There's a lot that I just don't like about religion (very different from how i view relgious PEOPLE), and i'm seeing quite a bit of it in the forums already, so i'm not sure how easy my initial goal of hanging out in a christian environment in a friendly way is going to be, but I won't be the one to fire shots, so I guess we'll see how it goes.

I'm definetly looking foreward to just being my usual friendly self as I am on all minecraft servers, getting to know people, and will hopefully find this place respectful and accomodating, since I come in peace.

Other games I play besides Minecraft are Nidhogg (steam), Don't Starve, League of Legends, Starcraft II, Guns of Icarus, and a few other miscellaneous steam games.

Jorgmeisterwork

Postby Jorgmeisterwork » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:19 am

I think i should post more about myself. Ok, fist of all, im not very eager to tell about myself lol :) But think I should tell that Im Norwegian, christian, loves Jesus, loves gospel Music, and many kinds of music in general.

And, think this server community rocks. Hope to be able to help others later on.

I am not very good to work very effectively. I jump from task to task, but in some time, most of the projects are finished.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ccgr » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:57 am

Thanks for sharing, glad you found us!

undertaker2563
Noob
Noob

Postby undertaker2563 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:53 am