New Member Introductions

All Minecraft posts go here
CuteRainbowElsa
Noob
Noob

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by CuteRainbowElsa »

Hello, I am the daughter of sunsplace . I would like to play with her on the server. I like gaming

nuggetman88
Noob
Noob

Re: 15 posting suggestions to get started

Post by nuggetman88 »

Pheonix wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:43 pm
Smart idea Cheryl. I like this a lot.
hello i am the best minecraft player ever

nuggetman88
Noob
Noob

Post by nuggetman88 »

Pheonix wrote:
man i feel great

nuggetman88
Noob
Noob

Post by nuggetman88 »

Pheonix wrote:
man it is hot out side

nuggetman88
Noob
Noob

Post by nuggetman88 »

Xinori wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:18 am
| New around here? Welcome! |
If you are new, make sure you have read the Join Our Minecraft Server thread first.

We are excited to meet our newest members!
Just post!
Introduce yourself, and let's have a conversation party!
hey my name is nugget

kat2288
Noob
Noob

Post by kat2288 »

Hi! I am Kat, I just joined and I'm trying to make my 15 posts. Does anyone know how you create your own post, I looked everywhere and couldn't figure it out. I am super glad there are people that create safe Christian places for people to connect and play games.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Post by ccgr »

If you're in a section (not a thread/topic) there's a new topic button on the left hand side that you can click on to start your own

Joe
Noob
Noob

Post by Joe »

Hello, My name is Joe

alexnsteve
Noob
Noob

Post by alexnsteve »

My name is timmey. My friend james showed me this forum and the minecraft prism server at sunday school. The teacher told us to put our computers away, but when she saw that we were in a christian server, she gaves us the thumbs up! Here's to getting to know each and every one of you beautiful children of god!!

TigerElla7
Noob
Noob

Post by TigerElla7 »

Hi My name is Sandra my ign is TigerElla7 most people either call me Tiger or Ella since they don't know my real name.
I'm a mom and a gamer my daughter got me hooked on Minecraft about 6 years ago I think I play it more than her now lol.
Well, I do Lyft and Uber and I am a merchandiser for SPAR industries we set up displays and change stuff around in stores like Family Dollar, Dollar General and Advance auto parts and Target. I'm not really fond of doing the stuff in Target it's hard but the store is great. anyway, that's post number one and an introduction of sorts I like to build homes and I love the jungle biome hence the Tiger name lol! Have fun guys and be blessed!

TigerElla7
Noob
Noob

Post by TigerElla7 »

hey just trying to get to my 15 posts I think I am on about 7 or 8. It's good to know I don't have to use the suggestions on the new member introductions page though it is a good suggestion and an easy way to complete it and get to learn more about each other. Sorry, it's taking so long
to post this lol. I have a time and a half trying to figure out what to type from what I want to say.

somebodysmom
Noob
Noob

Post by somebodysmom »

Hello, my username is _somebodys_mom_ and I usually go by the nickname "YourMom" because I am a mom of a Minecraft player. I'm checking out servers to try to find a good one for my family to play on together. Everyone calls me "mom".

pjakeh
Noob
Noob

Post by pjakeh »

Hi there, my name is Jake and I'm a gamer father of 2 and a youth pastor. I've played minecraft since 1.8 and I've never really been a part of an active server so I'm trying to look for a good active one to play on.

JCR1010
Noob
Noob

Post by JCR1010 »

I am a 17-year-old gamer who wants to play with his school friends on Minecraft. I'm into Destiny 2 and Dota 2 also at the moment.

Return to “Minecraft”